• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sept 30-Oct 3 Hardline Memorial Ride Harlan,KY

scooter60

We are doing this again! Black Mountain Offroad Park in Harlan County, KY. The dates will be Sept. 30th to Oct 3rd.

As usual I think most people will be camping/staying on the Putney side at the Harlan County Campground.

I didn't make this ride last year for the first time in several years. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Post up if you plan to be there.

Plan on being their. Have a cabin booked or the right side of the mountain

Any chance we could bump this to the end of October or first of November time frame so more cabins are open to choose from? Guess some of the Hardline group might have already booked theirs and be part of the reason they're all booked.

Any chance we could bump this to the end of October or first of November time frame so more cabins are open to choose from? Guess some of the Hardline group might have already booked theirs and be part of the reason they're all booked.

Last year was the first time we got to go for the Memorial Ride. The actual Hardline Memorial group was maybe 1/4 or less of the total folks staying at Putney that particular weekend.

I booked the last available cabin January 21st . They usually are booked a year in advance.

So you want to move the Hardline ride... because you suspect that Hardline folks have already booked cabins in advance... because of the yearly scheduled Hardline ride...?
If that's the way you understand my comment...typical of liberal media. Otherwise my point was that the cabins are booked...and I was curious if other Hardliners were able to get bookings if they so desired. Otherwise...the Hardline group may not be very big.

As my wife tells me all the time "Your communication skills suck"... :p

I'm going to rearrange the original comment it here so it makes sense to my monkey brain
Guess some of the Hardline group might have already booked theirs and be part of the reason they're all booked. If not, and it's some other group or just a busy weekend, Any chance we could bump this to the end of October or first of November time frame so more cabins are open to choose from

It is not uncommon for the Putney cabins to stay booked on the weekends till Thanksgiving or so. The fall season is a busy time for the park. He has opened up a new one this year though that looks extremely nice. Truck camping isn't bad

Latest posts