• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sept 30-Oct 3 Hardline Memorial Ride Harlan,KY

I'm still in. My stickies came Monday. Mighta hurt my motor a little this past weekend. Gonna change oil and say a prayer. I got another rig coming too and possibly another

Don't think I'm going to be able to make it this year. Too much going on so I'm gonna stay close to home. I've got a small cabin reserved on the Putney Side I'm gonna call tomorrow and cancel. Its a new one Steven said was down close to the office. Not real sure about it though. Anybody on here intersted in it before I call him. Not sure if I can get you in front of someone on a waiting list but it's worth a try.

I hate that I'm going to miss this one. Especially since losing Anthony last week and the meaning behind the ride. I'll be back next year for sure. I'm gonna reserve a cabin for next year when I cancel the one for this year.

Those of you going, be careful and have a great time! Drink one for me and Poolman!

Don't forget Pholman, I had a great wheeling buddy that passed 2 years ago, this was his birthday ride every year. He got me into hardcore wheeling. Him and his crew was the best group of guys I've ever wheeled with. I have a lot of beers to drink before I get one for myself

We will be there! Looking forward to this ride. Would like to invite everyone as usual on Friday night to come to camp and join us for some food and fun. We are in spot 10 I'm pretty sure. Will have a ton of pulled pork and stuff to go with it. Always a good time!

Don't forget Pholman, I had a great wheeling buddy that passed 2 years ago, this was his birthday ride every year. He got me into hardcore wheeling. Him and his crew was the best group of guys I've ever wheeled with. I have a lot of beers to drink before I get one for myself
I did not forget. I didn't know Patrick but I know he and Poolman were pretty tight. Poolman would want me to make it but it's just not in the cards this year. I'm very thankful this ride has continued on in memory of John and Patrick. We can now add Anthony to the list.

I still got a few things to do. Won't be home till Thursday, leaving Friday morning so roll in in around 4 on Friday. Hopefully I get my hot start issue figured out on my Holley Efi. I'm no tooner but hopefully I can stumble my way through it. Can't wait to get there

what cabins you guys in, we're in the roosters nest at foot of mountain

Latest posts