• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sept 30-Oct 3 Hardline Memorial Ride Harlan,KY

I think they even let people camp up at the race hill which is a pretty big area too. Might be tricky to get in there with a big trailer though.
i definitely wouldn't take a nice trailer up there. That road can be rough

I'll be over in the rv spot #9 which will be pretty close to @rafter b2000 etc.
IMG_0720.JPG

Freaking can't wait for this one. Might try to duck out of work early and just got get **** finished loaded and go to bed early like a kid on Christmas eve.

On my way home now to gather stuff up and get loaded. Looks like great weather.

Couldn't escape work today but the buggy and my clothes are ready.
Going home as soon as I can (prob 5pm), load everything and I'll be on my way.

I'm out for this weekend. Only needed to pack the cooler and hit the road but little dude spiked a fever and has an ear infection. Going to hang around here instead of in the woods of KY with friends:(

I'm out for this weekend. Only needed to pack the cooler and hit the road but little dude spiked a fever and has an ear infection. Going to hang around here instead of in the woods of KY with friends:(

I know that life, when mine was that little he'd end up at the ER every time I went out of town (for work or play). Now I just don't go anywhere without him.

I know that life, when mine was that little he'd end up at the ER every time I went out of town (for work or play). Now I just don't go anywhere without him.
Thankfully this is his first sickness but the timing was bad. Going to have a stern talking to him once he feels better about the importance of proper timing :rolf:

Think I got everything ready. Should be rolling in around 3-4 tomorrow afternoon

That sucks but ya gotta do the right thing

Latest posts