• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Servo stopped working?

Flexy Backhand

something cool?
Just bought the HI-Tec HS_225 mg servo "mighty mini" for my MRC... worked good first time i ran it.. i never let it get bound up in tight spots, i just pick it up and go again.. i ran for about 45 minutes with ChopShop and then yesterday ran it for 15 minutes.. it just stopped turning... could it be the battery was too low or my remote batteries were low?? i cant imagine it being done for??? any ideas???

no smells or sounds ever came from it...old servo started to squeak horribly and lose power when turned to the right...

not sure what an ION is..sorry..lol :mad:

It's the servo itself, not a very reliable servo. I had the 225MG just for a dig servo and it did the same thing, it just quit.

Do your self a favor and put a full size servo on there, I thing Nate is running a 645MG. You will have to make up your own servo plate though

I dont know **** about the minis. Do they take normal servo/reciever plugins? If so, plug a different servo into it to make sure its sending power to the servo when cycled.

If it works, then its the servo. If it still doesnt work (even with a good test servo), then its the reciever/radio gear.:awesomework:

Get that servo form 4seasons we talked about and come over some day and make a mount for it.:beer:

I dont know **** about the minis. Do they take normal servo/reciever plugins? If so, plug a different servo into it to make sure its sending power to the servo when cycled.

If it works, then its the servo. If it still doesnt work (even with a good test servo), then its the reciever/radio gear.:awesomework:

Get that servo form 4seasons we talked about and come over some day and make a mount for it.:beer:

Ill either get that or the big one everyone talks about...for sure on the plate though :awesomework:

my mighty mini i use for my dig wen't out the other day so i wen't and bought a new one 2 min. is all it lasted so a big one i shall buy now LOL

i talked with a guy at the monroe comp and he said to try to take it back and tell them what happened with mine and he said they would probably give me a new one where did you get yours?

rc hobbies , hawks praire ..err martin way i think..i shoulda took mine back the day it happened but ihavent had time.. ill just let them know and comlain... there pretty good there... So far had better luck with them then 4 seasons..i know to some it may be a surprise, maybe i get to 4 seasons at bad tiems but I always stand around counter waiting for someone to help or ask if i need help...:eeek:

rc hobbies , hawks praire ..err martin way i think..i shoulda took mine back the day it happened but ihavent had time.. ill just let them know and comlain... there pretty good there... So far had better luck with them then 4 seasons..i know to some it may be a surprise, maybe i get to 4 seasons at bad tiems but I always stand around counter waiting for someone to help or ask if i need help...:eeek:

I really like the guys in rc hobbies:awesomework:. I bought my battery and charger there and the guy soldered my deans conn. on the battery then also made me a deans conn adapter for the charger too. I like the friendly atmosphere. I would order the hg 645 on line. they are only 26-8 bucks on the rc sites, like www.tscrawler.com. Hey are you driving your blue truck around now? :cool:I thought I saw it on old 99 east of the airport today, you know olympiaish, haha:haha:. I just moved off rich rd.:hi: