• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC!!!!!!!

Y'all want to see determination, this guy will be the one to watch! He has little to no use of his legs and can still out drive some of the people I've seen out there! :****:
Checkout from about 2 minutes on. Talk about a man with his hands full! :****: :driving:

Randall Key on TubRock

There are a few of those that had to back out due to health or finacial reasons. Thats why I have allowed new entries. I think all the new entries are on this board. Should be a strong showing for the alabama natives.

oh and the weather is looking dry and some of the courses may go fast. I may have to throw in a surprize soemwhere......

Just a reminder. Every time you winch up something you will need a winch weight. Steel cable and synthetic line all the same.

Hell yeah it will be! I'll be at the park tomorrow evening and all week setting up. I know some of you are plannin to be there on Thursday, I'll probably still be setting up lol!!

I will be showing up on Thursday morning with the camper and setting it up. Will not be staying Thursday night. Will be back first thing Friday morning with the Tracker (a.k.a. "The Puppy") and getting ready for a fun weekend. :woot:

is this a comp. only or will the non participants be able to do a little riding :dunno: im undecided where im going this weekend . thers going to be some great action and good times . :popcorn: :drinkers:

I spoke with Randy about this and I think it will be open. Obviously some areas will be closed at times depending on what we are running. Hopefully he'll post up to confirm this.

There should be plenty of good action :driving: this weekend.

We will have our new 3 camera setup running. As well as a 3 camera onboard system to play with.
The official SETTC DVD should be EPIC. :dblthumb:

How many rigs are competing?

My brother and I are driving up Sun. to watch.

J. J.

Just guessing I would say somewhere between 12-17. I'm sure the local guys will be there in full force. Idk about all the Florida boys. I know of 3.

Courses are lookin good, weather is looking ok it may get a little wet Sunday. I hope not.

10% Friday
20% Saturday
30% Sunday

For rain.

Latest posts