• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sex question

Jimbo

This should be interesting so here goes. If you could have sex with any woman in the world who would it be and why?
Please don't tell me it would be Chuck Norris in drag.
My choice would be Pamela Anderson, reason being if she can handle that meat that Tommy Lee gave her mine just might fit for a change.Gets old finding hot women and then can't even get in cause they start crying and ****. pepper.gif

Jimbo said:
Gets old finding hot women and then can't even get in cause they start crying and ****. pepper.gif
Bad breath gets 'em everytime, huh? :flipoff1:

That dumb country American Idol chick Kelli Pickler. loller.gif

Natalie Portman. Something about he smile and down to earth style just seemed to cool to me.
natalie-portman-picture-5.jpg

I guess if I wanted a wild ride it would be Christine Aguilera

B00006L71B.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I am a big fan of Jennifer Love Hewitt and Katie Holmes, even though it seems as if Tom Cruise brainwashed her with his witchcraft

jessica alba for the sex but i just want to jello wrestle with roseann bar and rosie odenell with opra as the judge

under_psi said:

I saw that picture and thought, "Ok she's hot but if you take away the photoshop is she really that mega-super hot? Most celebrities are not as attractive they seem in pictures."

After a little google image searching.... she's hot but nobody is that hot. She's obviously still a top notch score it's just that Alba and Biel seem flawless so I had to dig a little deeper. :)

Jessica+Biel+-+Bikini+800x1200+36+INDEX.jpg

74853_orig_Jessica_Biel_bikini_on_t.jpg

Megan Fox from Transformers......

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm301308160/nm1083271

Biel, alba, kiebler all are phenominal choice as is meghan fox, i would have to add Jamie pressly in the mix too she seems just dirty enough. i will sell you all the Pam you want

^^^^^^^ Is that the chick from knocked Up? That woman was so fine....even fake pregnant.

Latest posts