• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

shameless plug for PRC radiators - check them out

knaffie

This company is top notch. I called on Monday morning looking for a custom-built radiator and on Wednesday it was at my door (I'm about 6 hours away so UPS was only 1 day). It was built exactly as I requested, which included several custom elements. The pics speak for themselves as to the quality of this piece, but I will say anyway that the fabrication and welding quality on this is piece literally could not be better. Their prices are very reasonable, their customer service is great, and their product is awesome. Consider giving them a try next time you need something.

http://www.prchotrod.com/products/prc-custom-radiators.php

I need one pretty similar to that for my build. Can I ask what kind of ballpark the price is in? I've priced a couple custom jobs like that and they were higher than giraffe *****. You can PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.

hokie_yj said:
I need one pretty similar to that for my build. Can I ask what kind of ballpark the price is in? I've priced a couple custom jobs like that and they were higher than giraffe *****. You can PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.

I wouldn't hesitate to call PRC. They told me they were very interested in a bigger Offroad presence.

hokie_yj said:

LOL, never heard that one before!

Give them a call. But since this is no big secret, the base radiator is about $200, then $100 of customizations, then $30 to ship.

I live about 1 hour from them . I always take my orders over there or take my buggy over for them to measure and see. My 19x 32 double bypass with 2 -16 an fitting and a -6 an over flow usley run 450-500 bucks picked up or shipped . The owner is a very super nice guy . They have a really quick turnaround also . Would recommend them to any one .

crawler1 said:
I live about 1 hour from them . I always take my orders over there or take my buggy over for them to measure and see. My 19x 32 double bypass with 2 -16 an fitting and a -6 an over flow usley run 450-500 bucks picked up or shipped . The owner is a very super nice guy . They have a really quick turnaround also . Would recommend them to any one .

I am getting ready to use the same radiator. You must live somewhat close to me. I am in Newburgh, Indiana.