• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHAMROCK '11 Auction Donation Thread

draggbody said:
are those HID???

SDB-210 200,000 CANDLEPOWER DRIVING/SPOT LIGHTS

$589.49

The SDB-210HB uses a precision design Free Curve reflector that is outstandingly smooth and heat resistant. It reflects light efficiently due to the vaporized aluminum applied to the reflector surface.

Aggressive off-road drivers will appreciate a lamp with a spot beam able to illuminate approximately 270 meters ahead, with a concentrated lighting pattern and a driving beam wide enough to supplement vehicle headlights by illuminating the entire surface in front of the vehicle.

Hard off-road driving generates vibration and shock. The SDB-210HB has an internal light frame to protect the lamp and a stone guard to protect the lens. The body is constructed of a polycarbonate resin which has excellent impact resistance.
Serious off-roaders usually run in serious weather. The SDB-210HB has weather resistant rubber seal to help protect the lamp integrity. The hardened glass lens gives excellent heat and thermal shock resistance, strength and translucency. The lamp illumination angle can be adjusted to 15 degrees up or down to fine-tune the light pattern.

Dual beam control switch includes relay control feature and LED illumination when lamps are in use.

SPECIFICATIONS/PART NUMBER

Part Number: 37609

Model: SDB-210HB

Bulb: H4

Rating: 12V 100/90-Watt

Maximum Brightness: 200,000CD

Spot Beam: 853'/260m

Driving Beam: 492'/150m

Beam Color: White

Lens Diameter: 7"/180mm

Attachment Bolt Dimensions: 13/32"/10mm

Switch: 1 (12V/24V)

Relays: 2

Harness: 1 (H4 TYPE)

Cord Clamps: 4

Relay Locating Clamp: 1

U-clip: 4 Clip tape 4

Self-tapping screw/washer: 2

i have these custom-made PO-BOY FABWERX double-action shocks to throw in

babtismmisc261.jpg

We have some extra 35 spline Ford chomoly stub shafts laying around here at 4wheelparts I can bring. Once we get a little closer ill come up with some more.

Thanks RobbyBobby. We sold a set of truck nuts last year for $100. We should be able to get good cash out of them. You going to bring them with you or do you need a shipping address?

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Thanks RobbyBobby. We sold a set of truck nuts last year for $100. We should be able to get good cash out of them. You going to bring them with you or do you need a shipping address?

We will try to bring "Dirty Banker" back this year with the truck nuts. They were blue as well! I almost forgot About him screaming bids as he was riding the death sled... laughing1

John Galbreath Jr. said:

ok i was just kiddin about the red shocks, i can't let my KOH prototypes get out there to the general public you know?

on the shirts let me know how many you want and what sizes and i will get them there one way or another thumb.gif

the auction is Sat. night?

RobbyBobby said:
ok i was just kiddin about the red shocks, i can't let my KOH prototypes get out there to the general public you know?

on the shirts let me know how many you want and what sizes and i will get them there one way or another thumb.gif

the auction is Sat. night?

Yes auction is Saturday night at 7PM. Damn indian giver. We will auctions shirts too. Sign a couple!!!!! As many as we can get. All for charity you know.

I have 2-3 sets of new tail lights from trucks that come with no bed from the chevy plant. They aren't bad for replacing broken trailer lights or whatever.
97f8180e.jpg

dustyredneck said:
We have some extra 35 spline Ford chomoly stub shafts laying around here at 4wheelparts I can bring. Once we get a little closer ill come up with some more.

HAH.......you GOTDAMN FAWKELTARD.........WHATS UP .. molaugh

When you showin up at SHAMROCK , I will be there Fri. morning , bring that yellow MFR on over on Friday......BEST DAY TO HIT TRAILS at SHAMROCK :****:

WELCOME to HARDLINE MAN :dblthumb:

bigsilly said:
Please tell me I can phone in a bid!!!

I don't see why not. PM me your number and I'll call you right before we auction it.

Look around for something you can put in the auction, sure there is something around the shop we can make a dollar on :fish: