• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHAMROCK '11 Auction Donation Thread

draggbody

lets us this thread to "showcase" our charity auction for the Schwachman Diamond Syndrome... basically the idea is we always look to vendors for items to sell/raffle, but im sure we all have 4x4 related parts, performance parts, tools, electronics, etc... whatever that we dont use and is just sitting around doing nothing... so we are looking for donations to auction off... lets try not to "yard sale" it up, but anything is accepted... if any businesses want to donate items and you need donation forms, john g can get those for you at the event...

iF you have something to donate, please post up, pics would be nice too... also if you could clean and tag your items so that we know what they are and who donated them... silver sharpies work great, masking tape works good to if its really clean... i will update this post w/ a running list of everything we have so far... thanks everyone...

i will start w/ 2 sets of performance mufflers, i will bring a couple of styles and sizes...

****OFFICIAL LIST****

- 1 set of magnaflow mufflers
- 1 set of flowmaster mufflers
- 1 Ballistic 14 bolt cover new in the box
- 2 new Warn roller fair leads
- 1 new warn winch line for an M8000
- 4 NEW Pro Comp wheels 20x9, 8 on 6.5 Bolt Pattern
- 1 set (4ea) of Rough Country 5 on 5 1.5" Jeep JK Wheel Spacers
- 1 1.5"x8" stroke hydraulic Ram (new in box)
- Busted Knuckle DVDs and swag
- 2 ECORS spectator season passes
- ECORS swag
- 1 quick release fire extinguisher
- 1 private photoshoot from Ricky B Photography
- 1 set of 9" warn hi/low beam lights
- 1 D60 rear axle

Sounds good man, I hope to add more to this list but here goes..Pics coming soon as the parts are here

1 Ballistic 14 bolt cover new in the box
2 new Warn roller fair leads
1 new warn winch line for an M8000

Its not much but it is something The cover should go quickly at auction.. I am sure folks got some new parts laying around for this auction and I am excited to see what comes up..

I went by Off Road Connection in Fultondale this morning. Keith Bailey is on board. He is going to try and get a large item, more 411 to follow.

Folks, this is 100% for charity. This is to raise money for a great charity. The items do not have to be new, but clean them up like you would like the to look if you were purchasing. I am asking for stuff from the four wheeling community, as well as our vendors. Look around your shop for duplicates, or stuff you don't use any more.

I am going to put these in:

4 - NEW Wheels

20x9, 8 on 6.5 Bolt Pattern
Backspace = 5.25 in.
Max Load = 3420lbs
Finish = Polished
Hub Centric = No
Offset = 6mm

Simulated beadlocks

Here they are: http://www.procomptires.com/truck-jeep-wheels/pxa-series-1028-wheels.aspx

They sell for $325.00 each on this site: http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/html/wheels_brand/wheel_detail.php?id=74041

[attachment deleted by admin]

i am taking two t-maxx rc trucks to hobbytown to have them cleaned up to add to the auction, i don't have much since the economy has already made me deplete most of my extra assets. 4wheel parts of Marietta said they will toss something in the pile but has not specified other than some wheels.

4x4Rockshop.com is good for a set (4ea) of Rough Country 5 on 5 1.5" Jeep JK Wheel Spacers , please let me know were to send them and I'll get them shipped out .

:dblthumb:

jeep_1090.jpg

** Damn John, Id love to buy those for my Scout project, nice looking wheels !! drool

ECORS will throw in a handful of shirts, koozies, decals, patches. And, I'll throw out 2, Spectator memberships (free entry to all ECORS events, shirts, and other swag). I also have a DIY quick release fire extinguisher I'll send.

send me an address to ship the stuff to.

ecors said:
ECORS will throw in a handful of shirts, koozies, decals, patches. And, I'll throw out 2, Spectator memberships (free entry to all ECORS events, shirts, and other swag). I also have a DIY quick release fire extinguisher I'll send.

send me an address to ship the stuff to.

Thanks for the offer

You can ship to

John Galbreath Jr.
c/o ABSCO Fireplace & Patio
416 South 28th Street
Birmingham, AL. 35233

this is getting close... i have not gotten anything from ecors, does anyone have some way to contact them... please check w/ your local business' and vendors and get this moving strong again... remember ALL proceeds go to charity... bring plenty of cash...

COLT said:
Sounds good man, I hope to add more to this list but here goes..Pics coming soon as the parts are here

1 Ballistic 14 bolt cover new in the box
2 new Warn roller fair leads
1 new warn winch line for an M8000

Its not much but it is something The cover should go quickly at auction.. I am sure folks got some new parts laying around for this auction and I am excited to see what comes up..
Finally got the cover only took 2 months for ballistic to send it...

I think I may just show up for this one ! :woot: I'll have HB and my old man with me Im sure , I'll bring some Rockshop shirts and the wheelspacers minimum. :dblthumb:

Not new in the box, but a great set of lights. These have the hi/lo beam set up on them and work great. I believe they are the 9" model. Pd over $500.00 for them new, should bring something to the auction. thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]