• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Short Course truck

it is 2wd brad. if it is brushless it is an ok deal. not a screaming deal. they are great for racing where as the slash is better for bashing. good rig though. 2wd with brushless setup great deal would go for $200 used. 120-150 brushed motor setup. this one looks pretty clean. :awesomework:

it is 2wd brad. if it is brushless it is an ok deal. not a screaming deal. they are great for racing where as the slash is better for bashing. good rig though. 2wd with brushless setup great deal would go for $200 used. 120-150 brushed motor setup. this one looks pretty clean. :awesomework:

Yeah I decided to pass. Not a big fan of the white Lucas Oil thingy. (really bothers me that I have to plug lucas oil on a product I PAID for that they have nothing to due with).

So I gave Garry at 4 seasons some cash and he handed me a shiny new TA SC10 4X4 brushless RTR.

So I think I have what I want now. First thing I did was beat it on the track all night. Then I peeled all the gay ass flatbiller stickers off of it. Poor thing looked like the back fender of a supercross works bike.