• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHOWTIME Let the Hate Begin

So people actually line up to buy Tim's buggies before they're even for sale? I don't know if that's cool or sad. How long is the list? How many are already pre-sold?

J. J.

Cole said:
haha, I would like to see you try an fit in there. haha

I didn't want this to turn into a bash fest so i wasn't going to ask.....but how's the visibility looking out the front windshield? It is obviously not a problem but it looks like he wouldn't be able to see much.

Can't wait to see more video's!

Where ya'll wheeling at this weekend? :driving:

Blase said:
I didn't want this to turn into a bash fest so i wasn't going to ask.....but how's the visibility looking out the front windshield? It is obviously not a problem but it looks like he wouldn't be able to see much.

Can't wait to see more video's!

Where ya'll wheeling at this weekend? :driving:

It's TC, he does not need to see. Drive by brail. I love the battery in the perfect location to keep the nutswingers nuts charged.

:flipoff1:

Wow!! :woot: :woot: that is the most badass buggy 2 date!!!! no batman stars and bottle openers welded on either!! :dblthumb:

probably just a foot rest cause the gas pedal is mounted to the motor like it was on the hell raiser

Probably the worst looking one and non functional view out the front yet. If the owner looks it though cool .Let the nutswingers begin defending.

kennyWayne said:
timmy ,youve run the motown 454 and the ls 454 ,so which is stronger ,the motown has more horse power i think ,any ways im a horsepower freek and that thing sounds AWSOME!!! :dblthumb:

Old school small blocks can't run with a LS series motor. Dollar for dollar and cube for cube the LS style will out do it every time.

Less BLING more GO! :woot:

I like it!

No braided hose, regular cable guides for hose mounts, single ended rams, H1 wheels.

Dare I say, that this is a "reasonable $" buggy? thumb.gif

I would have named it "Step-Child" and then beat it as named! :****:

Watched Tim at Choccolocco today, and all I can see is "Let it eat" That motor has got some serious go power. :****: :****: :dblthumb: Great job Tim... thumb.gif