• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHOWTIME Let the Hate Begin

Man this buggy can eat! It launched at the top of boat ramp like most launch at the bottom. I dont think I have ever seen anyone hit the brakes after the top of boat ramp...!!! The throttle on showtime is unreal!

FroggF350 said:
I guess the trans was ok :dunno:
naw its done pump seal melted. lol i pulled it out last night an took it to PTC this morning, an had ED go through whole tranny . gunne put it back in tonight ! she be ready to go ! oh yea an ordered a new tranny gauge. other one was broke molaugh

Here is a writeup I did. Should have videos posted on there shortly. :smokin:
http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/featured-rigs/showtime/

Here is a teaser screen shot pic
228972_10150279459133985_166897308984_7703152_6322179_n.jpg

Can't wait to see all the pics from the night shoot Ricky!

COLT said:
The article on pbb looked great! Nice job Ricky! :dblthumb: Parking garage maybe?

Thanks man! I just posted my article in Gen4x4 didn't see it linked here till now!

We shot the night shots at parking deckin downtown Birmingham. I wanted to do it more than anything strictly because it's never been done before! Cops came shortly after we got up there... LSX 454 with 180s is pretty loud going up 5 floors of empty parking deck. Once they saw what we were doing they decided to hang out with us a bit. laughing1

Shirley, where is the deck vid with the cop?

Speeding said:
Cops came shortly after we got up there... LSX 454 with 180s is pretty loud going up 5 floors of empty parking deck. Once they saw what we were doing they decided to hang out with us a bit. laughing1

I bet that sounded great! laughing1

Nice write ups guys!