• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHOWTIME Let the Hate Begin

InDaShop said:
Article cool, but since you arent limitied to print area like a magazine, why not expand, and give a much more thourough write up.
For the rear end this is what you wrote, doesnt mention knuckles, arms, flanges, ram, "self centering" sensor, 35 spline???

Maybe even since the rig had been wheeled already what would the owner already want to change. I know eveything I've ever owned, even when 100% done, I wanted to change something already. So what was it?

Time. I was so rushed to get the article online before everyone and their brother started posting. I shot that Sunday too which put me a day behind everyone who saw it out riding on Saturday. I wish I would have written a ton more.

main.php

The passenger has a white nuckel death grip on that oh **** handle. :****:

Can't really say I would have done any different though lol

KINGSNAKE said:
Do you just have everything mounted the the expanded metal in the floor boards.. molaugh molaugh molaugh

that looks nice, I've got to get me one made

Yep, it's all held together with twine and JB weld. Safety first ;D

Cole said:
Ecoli you do some bad ass work. So how much time you got in that chassis

Actually, it's builders like Jimmy Smith that do bad ass work, I just follow along as best as I can!

As for time into this one, well, I started back in September and worked on it here and there, but probably 20-30 hours I'm guessing. I don't really keep track, I do it because I enjoy the challenge and the finished product :dblthumb:

LandSpeeder said:
Dude! you need some mini-nuts now for the action figures to swing off of!

Or a mini bikini babe to pose along side of it ;D

NICE Rig. The more I see these things on the trails the more I`m starting to really want one. Just can`t do but so much with this Yukon.