• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHOWTIME Let the Hate Begin

Let me start with a couple shot outs, TC Bad Ass Buggy! Give it some hell. Ricky B & Busted Knuckle keep taking those great shots & videos!

I got a couple of questions, can someone tell me what the box is on the drivers side on the floor next to the seat (looks like a shifter)?

Also, what are the two boxes on the passenger side one in the front with wires going into it and the one in the rear with the hydro going into it and what the knob is for?

Thanks

Attachments

• TCShowtime _6_.jpg
    TCShowtime _6_.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 94
  • TCShowtime _46_.jpg
    TCShowtime _46_.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 83
Retribution said:
Let me start with a couple shot outs, TC Bad Ass Buggy! Give it some hell. Ricky B & Busted Knuckle keep taking those great shots & videos!

I got a couple of questions, can someone tell me what the box is on the drivers side on the floor next to the seat (looks like a shifter)?

Also, what are the two boxes on the passenger side one in the front with wires going into it and the one in the rear with the hydro going into it and what the knob is for?

Thanks
winch. Rearsteer valve an center control box

hey timmie seen coming through gadsden yesterday evening was in the the little red ford ranger,ur buggy does look good cant wait to see at msorp beatin some of my rocks.

TC, can you tell me what the difference is between the self center units on Showtime (2 plug) & Jenny Craig (4 plug)? Are they the same manufacture? Who is the manufactures of each units? Really cool idea, I want to follow up with the manufacture to learn more.

Thanks

Attachments

• TCShowtime _9_.JPG
    TCShowtime _9_.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 81
  • TC-JC.jpg
    TC-JC.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 84
Mark had Bryan put that on Jenny. It has lights in dash that tell u which wayway axle is turned +self center. Mine Is jus self center .that has been wired to a switch so I can jus use it when I feel lazy. thumb.gif

Sorry to keep buggin ya but, who makes the self center (contact info)? One last question, are those 14" knuckles or after market?

Thanks again.

Retribution said:
Sorry to keep buggin ya but, who makes the self center (contact info)? One last question, are those 14" knuckles or after market?

Thanks again.

Stazworks. For more specs and info check out the pirate article. Full spec sheet at the bottom.

Speeding said:
Stazworks. For more specs and info check out the pirate article. Full spec sheet at the bottom.

Article cool, but since you arent limitied to print area like a magazine, why not expand, and give a much more thourough write up.
For the rear end this is what you wrote, doesnt mention knuckles, arms, flanges, ram, "self centering" sensor, 35 spline???

Rear Axle Housing
Custom 14 Bolt with rear steer

Rear Differential / Locker
Detriot

Rear Ring & Pinion / Ratio
4:56

Rear Axle Shafts
RCV 300M

Rear Brakes
Wilwood 4 piston

Rear Driveshaft
High Angle Driveline 1410 with 3/8 wall shaft

Maybe even since the rig had been wheeled already what would the owner already want to change. I know eveything I've ever owned, even when 100% done, I wanted to change something already. So what was it?

Dropped the camera right at the money shot.. come on Cole! That's not like you. :flipoff1:

Thought that Rzr was about to get the Burn. :eek: