• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Silverline Turbo back exhaust

TheMasterbater

God damn the old stuff is a mofo to take off if u follow their directions. I used my own directions instead. SAWZAw :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

New **** is 4" stainless steel from the turbo back, with 5" bling bling tip. :cheer:

Back to the garage i go.

Ooooooo soooo much better than a straight pipe. :clappy: :cheer: It sounds so damn good, I had my dad drive my truck so i could hear it, and i had woody standing in the middle of the street. :D

It will never sound as good as a straight piped 5.9. Sorry, i know you already know this but it was the first thing i thought.

snwbrdpunk16 said:
I dont know what a straight piped 5.9 sounds like, but on my 7.3 it sounded Raspy, and shitty.

mufflers bring the gay:flipoff:

side note, did you have to modify the firewall, or was that for the older trucks only?

The older body style only. There is probably almost room for a 5" pipe on the new body style trucks.

It seems like my turbo spools up a little quicker now.

I had a straight PIPE on my of tow rig and I will never do that agian. Just put a resonator in line and you will still get the noise without the raspy sound. Why is it V8 diesels sound like they have a miss when they are straight piped?

Last edited:
Fullywrecked said:
I g=had a straight PIPE on my of tow rig and I will never do that agian. Just put a resonator in line and you will still get the noise without the raspy sound. Why is it V8 dieselssound like they have a miss when they are straight piped?
the same reason as to why you look like you're typing drunk :flipoff:

Fullywrecked is a Closet V8 Diesel guy :haha: