• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tonybolton come back!

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Congratulations dicks. I have one less fif to look forward too everyday. If i had a pet yall could come by and spit on that while your at it.

Re: R.I.P Tonybolton

poolman said:
I usually dont call people out but mcminn had to ruin it. Just cant keep his opinions to himself. Heaven forbid he just not click on threads in general discussion with alot of random posts. Now tony is fatallybutthurt and gone forever.

He has logged in today and 0 posts since early yesterday.

I think he's just gonna concentrate on his Instagram career and can't be wasting time on Hardline.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BUG-E J said:
I usually dont call people out but mcminn had to ruin it. Just cant keep his opinions to himself. Heaven forbid he just not click on threads in general discussion with alot of random posts. Now tony is fatallybutthurt and gone forever.

Oh my, he hasn't posted in 24 what will we ever do.

Also you can blame broady too. He basically called all his post useless ****.

kmcminn said:

Some of us enjoyed reading his non sense and laughing at the stupid **** he posted. If you didnt like it all you had to do was not look at it.

kmcminn said:

Man your quick to lay a brother down under that bus aint ya!

That blows. Tony is good people. Half the people on here don't contribute to tech, Myself included. I'm a decent mechanic. But nothing worth showing y'all on here.

Also, given that we lost Patrick and JohnG, can we not start threads with RIP? My stomach absolutely sank when I read that.

jeeptj99 said:
Some of us enjoyed reading his non sense and laughing at the stupid **** he posted. If you didnt like it all you had to do was not look at it.

True bygawd story.

The Luke said:
That blows. Tony is good people. Half the people on here don't contribute to tech, Myself included. I'm a decent mechanic. But nothing worth showing y'all on here.

Also, given that we lost Patrick and JohnG, can we not start threads with RIP? My stomach absolutely sank when I read that.
**** my bad

So i just text him and apparently its true.... so good job, you made this place a little less fun.

He's probably calling Kel to ask whats the fastest way to edit all your posts to say "bye"

onepieceatatime said:
He's probably calling Kel to ask whats the fastest way to edit all your posts to say "bye"

Let the record state that I'm not the first person to bring up the "K" word.

That is all.

Re:

Hate to see Tony gone, maybe he'll be back. Can't please all the elitists...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Y'all are ridiculous. Do you honestly think TB is gone? He ain't that thin skinned. I'm sure he and Batmobile Will and the Rock Lobstah with the bullet proof Dana 35 are sitting somewhere with Rick laughing at y'all. :dblthumb:

money_pit_yj said:
Y'all are ridiculous. Do you honestly think TB is gone? He ain't that thin skinned. I'm sure he and Batmobile Will and the Rock Lobstah with the bullet proof Dana 35 are sitting somewhere with Rick laughing at y'all. :dblthumb:
Or behind the woodshed making a video that puts 2 chicks 1 cup to shame.......