• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Single seat crawler project

Let me do some measurements tomorrow and I'll let you know if it'll work. Is it the 1.5" or 2" rod?

Bumping this back up. Chassis $200 obo pedal assembly $65 hydraulic ram $65 or everythang for $275

96cherokeexj said:
Bumping this back up. Chassis $200 obo pedal assembly $65 hydraulic ram $65 or everythang for $275

****, is it sold or not? You are so moody.... like a woman. "The guys are being mean to me, I am gonna pretend it is sold now so they will leave me alone.....30 minutes later........ wait, I need the money, bump"

96cherokeexj said:
Sold please delete

AND YET AGAIN THE "DEAL FALLS THROUGH"...

I want to punch you in your vagina so bad. With all the BS you spew I would be so hesitant to believe anything about anything your selling

Re:

Lol... i love following the chaos of this retard

From the empty bottle

I feel like this could be a fun thread if I knew what was going on ???

wannabe said:
I feel like this could be a fun thread if I knew what was going on ???

Just imagine a train wreck of a thread like this posted every other day. Everything from building a LS powered drag car, to toyota based buggy, to cheap cherokee to trail ride, to fire breathing rockwelled buggy...Then you get the posts about how to weld, what welder he should get, then is 220v that much better than 110v welders, what kinda bender, should he wipe his ass when he shits or wait till later.... And all that asked in very short amount of time, it got to the point where everyone just stopped replying to his dumbass threads.

You did forget the XJ on 'Yota axles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:
You did forget the XJ on 'Yota axles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah, once he opens up his fab shop I'm sure he'll get on that project molaugh

Re:

Hey gentlemen. ..figured yall would enjoy this as much as I did..just got a pm from this retard

I love this guy more and more everyday

Needless to he has one more person to watch out for ...lol
quote author=96cherokeexj link=action=profile;u=5307 date=1394345312
I've about ****ing had it with your god damn smartass mouth. If you have a ****ing problem with me then come ****ing solve it and stop being a god damn internet badass
[/quote

From the empty bottle

Re:

Hell did he give you an address? I'll be happy to show up for you.

Re:

He's not hat brave john...lol I'd love too have one

From the empty bottle

I 'll take that Chassis off your hands call or Tx me PM sent Thanks
Fast Cash makes Fast Friends 8)