• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Single seat rear engine buggy build

40's. They are the same height as the 40 Treps that they replaced. I haven't tried them out yet tho? My father has 43 Mickey's and he likes them other than the shorter height than the SX he had ran.

I run them on mine and love them. they seem to do really well on light weight buggies. Mine are about half ish tread and they are really starting to grip **** now.

Finally got to take it on a shake down run last Saturday. Pretty pleased with it so far I wish I had done a few things differently now but still pretty happy with it. Only had to pull winch once all day so that was a plus. Local place we ride was really slick this past weekend lol. Thanks ridered3 for checking in on my progress!
PXL_20220611_200448943.jpg

Finally got to take it on a shake down run last Saturday. Pretty pleased with it so far I wish I had done a few things differently now but still pretty happy with it. Only had to pull winch once all day so that was a plus. Local place we ride was really slick this past weekend lol. Thanks ridered3 for checking in on my progress!View attachment 206903
awesome on the shakedown and that spot looks quite interesting.

Latest posts