• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Single t case mount on duals

mcbadwish

Gettin ready to put my dual t cases in my toyota and a old school allpro crossmember. It only has a revision for one mount. If I run a bomb proof t case mount will it be ok? I already have the bomb proof motor mounts.

Last edited:
Gettin ready to put my dual t cases in my toyota and the oldschool allpro crossmember I have only has a provision for one mount. If I run a bomb proof t case mount will it be ok? I already have the bomb proof motor mounts.
Fixed! :redneck:
I have seen a couple dual cases running a single mount, and both of them over time I have seen the bolts work loose on the case....might be coincidence, but it might not...:redneck:

Fixed! :redneck:
I have seen a couple dual cases running a single mount, and both of them over time I have seen the bolts work loose on the case....might be coincidence, but it might not...:redneck:

Well i have a double case cross member and it also rattled the bolts loose on the t-mounts with double T-gear bomb proof mounts....so just like if you don't keep the steering arms torqued!!!!! you will have a falure!!!! keep the **** torqued!!!!!!Not tightened but torqued..To the same spec.. or you will reget it...!:beer:

Last edited: