• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Slamuri build

Not knocking it, because I think this design is pimp, but the triangle is the strongest shape and I only see two in the cage so far. A bunch of 90*s will eventually fatigue the metal around the welds and fail. Throw a couple cross-braces in there and you'll have 'er licked!
:dblthumb:

Trying to get the main cage build, then I'll come back an brace it up.
62ef25dc-62cc-f2e7.jpg

Prolly a month or so. Need drive shafts to go from Samuri Xfer case to Dana 44??
Should get front shocks mounted this week.
62ef25dc-e4eb-1d57.jpg
62ef25dc-e4fb-8a36.jpg

62ef25dc-f0d9-6a4d.jpg
62ef25dc-f0e4-a8a0.jpg
62ef25dc-f0f2-c799.jpg

Had trouble with my shocks! What's the best way (cheapest) to get them pressurized with Nitrogen. Up to 200psi?
Got my shocks mounted, but looks like I need nitrogen. One side is bad low.
62ef25dc-5ac4-896e.jpg
62ef25dc-5ace-6b5a.jpg

i bought a tank and regulator on ebay less than 200 bucks. Then I got a 1/4in hydro hose and air chuck and I use it all the time. First with my air shocks then oris and now tires etc.. I know it doesn't seem cheap but you will like having your own setup. I use the hydro hose because I can run as much pressure as I want without breaking the hose. I blew one on accident once, and couldn't hear for 3 days...

poly has a nitrogen setup for like 450 bucks with tank and regulator. i bought a regulator and hose from a company in california, and rented the nitrogen tank. fuel cell, summit has a deal on them right now. if you are gonna go that route. usaracingseats has a deal on 2 corbeau forza racing seats and 2 harnesses for 676 shipped, or they did last week. if ya need any help kevin, give me a call. hope ya get to feelin better man. no fun being sick! can't wait to see her on the trail.

Steering on the way!
Fuel cell and hoses on the way!
Got a buddy to fill my shocks!
Gonna hold up on the seats due to the lack of funds....but gettin there!

Thanks for the info everyone!

Re: Re: Slamuri build

Hydro steer is on. I finally moved it out of its tracks.
But when turning to the left and go backwards the truck rolls way over to the passenger side??
Air shocks?

I just went through this... you have to tune your shocks. we added 25 cc to front shocks and 20 to the rear and it went from king of body roll to super stable on and off road without a sway bar. Fox tech says you can add 30 cc.