• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

Hey anyone from AL ( specifically close to Jasper ) Have trailer or truck space for a set of 4 42" iroks to ride up to Hot Springs ? IF so please hit me up via text , phone call or whatever . Thanks ya'll P

call or text 205-527-3211 PM here or email me [email protected]

plow boy said:
Simpson, I will break mine in half before I let Jenny beat me :tc :tc :tc
[/quote

Just let jenny drag the pieces off the trail , would like to post that on You Tube ;D

After seeing the few videos of jojo and others on balls hill with there cut tsl's I can't wait to see how bad them bolted tires hurt their feelings. I hear the john deere buggy purchased him some. Jojo don't forget your notepad your about to see some old school hill climbing. Take some notes for me since I won't be there.

plow boy said:
Simpson, I will break mine in half before I let Jenny beat me :tc :tc :tc
my money's on my boy Richie. Heard he's going to leave his act right at the house. What's the rules bout bringing a 4 wheeler for parts runner. Won't even be unloaded unless we're broke.

04rubi said:
my money's on my boy Richie. Heard he's going to leave his act right at the house. What's the rules bout bringing a 4 wheeler for parts runner. Won't even be unloaded unless we're broke.

Im pretty sure this would be ok. I dont think anyone would gripe about that.

looks like Rain all week and good weather for the weekend. My Money is on who ever is not broke!!!!!!! cause it sounds like theres gonna be lots oh flying parts.

crosseyed cat said:
Come on guys , lets here what this hill is going to be called :woot: :woot: :woot:
I vote on URANUS! I can see the madram videos now.
Richie plowin up uranus
jojo spanking uranus
Tim Cameron owning uranus
Jenny Craig owned by uranus
uranus-go big or go home
molaugh molaugh molaugh

Reichy said:
Yota hill Or 4 clynder hill or 4 bang hill

I can say this with Certainty... Won't be any 4 Bangers making it up that lil knoll... Minimum of 450 horses gonna be a requirement for a rig to make it up , and one with that little power better be AWFUL LIGHT...

TURNEROFFROAD said:
I can say this with Certainty... Won't be any 4 Bangers making it up that lil knoll... Minimum of 450 horses gonna be a requirement for a rig to make it up , and one with that little power better be AWFUL LIGHT...

Bet a thirty pack atleast one of the two 4 cylinders in the comps make it.

first fo tha money ;D. Just talkin tuff when i get there and see it ill probably :puke:. Cant wait first big southern event , leaving 6 pm wed. probably 18 hr road trip :woot:

Obviously you guys forgot Wes is coming and he can make 100,000 dollar show buggies his bitch with a 10,000 dollar budget buggy. See you in Hot Springs.