• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

89indentitycrisis said:
yeah you right, night runs and bud light not allowed, we can have the bud light while listening to the band and maybe the park manager will organize a night run, hell it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Answer is always no until you ask!!!

MSimpson said:
Jenny went to the Coleworx Hospital yesterday, every bed in the place was full getting ready for the Gorilla run.

Jenny is healthy again i took real good care of her. Bryan even took her in the yard and played with her! Those plugs you thought where fouled where realy just alot of unused fuel in the cylinders that had built up over time where you've been to scared to mash on her. Problem solved. Screamin still has one broke ankle waiting on parts. The deere well it needed to be put down but its back on all four ready to go again too. Got some new shiny hoofs to put on her.

No doubt Coleworx is ready to come to Gorilla run and take some money. Its just up to you Mark if its coming back to Tn or staying in Arkansas.

Mr Phillips thanks for taking care of her, because I know how Bryan plays. I'm glad there are locks on the shop doors so those Tn. boys wont go in at night and adjust the brakes on jenny to make them drag to slow her down

THEY KNOW WERE THE MONEY IS STAYING

MSimpson said:
Mr Phillips thanks for taking care of her, because I know how Bryan plays. I'm glad there are locks on the shop doors so those Tn. boys wont go in at night and adjust the brakes on jenny to make them drag to slow her down

THEY KNOW WERE THE MONEY IS STAYING
I hope no one adjusted the brakes to drag it down then there would be an excuse when the money comes back to Good Ole Rocky Top, I want everyone in top shape for this run going to be one helluva run cant wait till it gets here. thumb.gif booyang

Sorry Mark that was me talking on the old man's screen name. Jenny is under lock and key so when she gets spanked there will be no excuse. I'm with TIM money is going to TN where in TN idk but I'm sure more Franklin Columbia Hoenwald area.
The only thing that went back to Kansas was Todo and Dorothy cause just like what's gonna happen at Gorilla run gonna get blowed away.

tbacon38 said:
I hope no one adjusted the brakes to drag it down then there would be an excuse when the money comes back to Good Ole Rocky Top, I want everyone in top shape for this run going to be one helluva run cant wait till it gets here. thumb.gif booyang
dont count the bama boy out. im planning on bring the money back alabama

BEATIN35S said:
Sorry Mark that was me talking on the old man's screen name. Jenny is under lock and key so when she gets spanked there will be no excuse. I'm with TIM money is going to TN where in TN idk but I'm sure more Franklin Columbia Hoenwald area.
The only thing that went back to Kansas was Todo and Dorothy cause just like what's gonna happen at Gorilla run gonna get blowed away.
who's this Dorthy chick? Your sister? She hot? Might take her back to camp!

RKEY said:
dont count the bama boy out. im planning on bring the money back alabama
[/qu
I hear ya im going to try my best to bring it back to Charleston ALL OF IT Come On

Stu said:
who's this Dorthy chick? Your sister? She hot? Might take her back to camp!

Sister? Wife? I think its all the same down there. :tc

X2 for money going to kansas.

jojo said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

You boys jus be sure and bring your notebooks
I will make sure to bring mine to take notes on how to break a RCV and hit trees in mid air :****:

My sister is from Tennessee she will whip your ass her camp or yours. Randall i would be ok with you taking the money to. My nets on Tanner 10 or some Bacon from Chatt town.

While you all are fighting for the Money and first rights to Dorothy... I'm going to enjoy the show !
Looking like the Weather is going to be right

calendar.jpg

That's hero driving son :driving:
like I said be ready to take notes if I can't handle it I got some more mid tn boys that can

Reichy said:
Sister? Wife? I think its all the same down there. :tc

X2 for money going to kansas.

You guys must drive toyotas, cause you sure do talk a lot of smack! LOL!

The trash talk is gonna almost as fun to watch and hear, as the race itself!!!

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2: