• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout - February 22-24, 2013

Great event! I had a good time. Park was at capacity or beyond. Very cool to see that thumb.gif

Cask16 said:
I just got a text from some buddies, the bounty hill started early and was over before they got to see the action..... :wtflol:
I'm glad i didn't drive 7 hours with em to miss everything!! :driving:

I kept thinkin I'd just watch the live feed, spoiled from KOH coverage! So bring on the vids!!
Sorry that happened, but things went very smoothly. No sense in waiting. If they had been around for the woods course that started on time that morning, they would've known :dunno:

Change time or have people wait an hour and a half? Tough call, but I think the right decision was made. 99.9% of the people that it affected were already at the park and got the information, I believe.

sledneck said:
:drinkers: or not I bet that guy in the blue shirt hugging the tree whit himself. I thought he was gonna get it.

Funny thing is I personally walked over there before my run and told him that wasn't a safe spot to be. I made my mind up on going that direction earlier in the day when Lori and I walked the course. Pretty sure it would have worked out had I not had to go through a brush pile. Oh well it was a damn good time and I would do it the same way again.
So proud of Lori for coming in 2nd against all the other drivers in the night race. She is a way better driver than I am!!

Re: Re: Re: SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout - February 22-24, 2013

Cole said:
So proud of Lori for coming in 2nd against all the other drivers in the night race. She is a way better driver than I am!!
Congrats to both of ya! And yes Cole, she is a better driver! molaugh

She is a way better driver than I am!!

yeah but you had very exciting run to watch!! think i replayed it 3times on youtube! :dblthumb:

Had a blast.well worth the long trip.thanks too everyone for putting it on.show times was fun as hell

twiztedzuki said:
She is a way better driver than I am!!

yeah but you had very exciting run to watch!! think i replayed it 3times on youtube! :dblthumb:

Thanks, yesterday was pretty eventful to. Let's just say she beat me again. Lol

liv2mx said:
Had a blast.well worth the long trip.thanks too everyone for putting it on.show times was fun as hell

Ya'll have a safe trip back. Weather was much better today to drive!

Had some of ya pass me this morning at the Missouri/Arkansas border earlier. Have a good trip!

Randall Key = BAD ASS!

559910_467192833349247_352606968_n.jpg