• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - King of the Hammers Qualifying Race - August 17, 2013

We where just told that they would be shuttling everyone out to the spectator area and then bringing them back after the race. This came from the girl in the office at Superlift. Does anyone know if this correct? This is for the U4 event we did not ask about the other event. I don't think I am down for being shuttled.

I don't mind not being able to wheel, but I would like to have a way to come and go if I need to. I was also looking forward to picking my own spot to watch the race from.

baron, i do belive that is correct!! im not real sure how there doing parking either?? may be shuttleing there as well.

i do not, i really dont have any info orher than what had read from their posts.

i really hope it turns out to be a good event, i like the park and am friends with the staff, but this style event is going to be hard to pull of ( and keep the spectators happy)! unfortuneitly i will not be there to find out as i have other plans that weekend.

after reading on the arkansas crawlers board, it looks like there will be no parking at the park, racers and staff personal only, instead parking will be at scott kings and other areas. shuttle will be provided to the park, and to the spectator areas( it did not say where these will be)!!

the area across the road will be open to wheel all day sat. the rest of the park will open after the qualifier race is over.

U4 race is expected to be over around lunch time. As soon as its verified that all racers are back the park will be open for wheeling. The SRRS vs U4 will start around 5pm.

Looks like Ultra 4 vs. SRRS payout is up to $7500 :woot:

GUARANTEED $5000 to fastest driver
GUARANTEED $2500 to fastest driver from whichever side didn't win.

So, $5K to fastest Ultra 4 racer (fastest overall), and $2.5K to fastest bouncer; OR, $5K to fastest bouncer (fastest overall), and $2.5K to fastest Ultra 4 racer.

:****:

Clyde just posted that about 10 from each side are expected to compete. I wouldn't be surprised if that number grows to 25-30 total competitors :popcorn:

jordan7118 said:
Clyde just posted that about 10 from each side are expected to compete. I wouldn't be surprised if that number grows to 25-30 total competitors :popcorn:

Cool deal! Anyway you can post that list?

Here's to hoping there are that many competing and to lots of people filming the event!

ridered3 said:
Cool deal! Anyway you can post that list?

Here's to hoping there are that many competing and to lots of people filming the event!
I wish. I don't have that intel. Maybe someone else does :dunno: Really not sure.

SRRS vs Ultra 4 race is $7500 guaranteed payout.

$5000 first place
$2500 to fastest time of the class vehicle that doesn't take 1st.

So if Ultra 4 wins race $5000, then the fastest bouncer takes home $2500
Or if Bouncer wins $5000 fastest Ultra 4 takes home $2500
We dont have a list of U4 racers yet, but here is the list of drivers representing our style of wheeling
Randall Key
Rusty Whitson
Joe Lawson
BJ Allen
Nick Cooper
Richie Keith
Steven Woolsey
Eddy Staggs
Labronn Osborne
Dean Lickliter
Ryan Bramhall
Jarrod Stover