• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - King of the Hammers Qualifying Race - August 17, 2013

This was one great event. KOH Qualifier was great. Man those Ultra 4 rigs are something. Great bunch of folks very friendly and simply loved the park and the people.

Ultra4 vs SRRS was an awesome show ! Talk about a show :dblthumb:

Huge thanks to all you SRRS guys for making the trip out, can't tell you how much we appreciate you coming.

This was a good one !

Just wait until next time.

This was a great event! Was definitely a BIG show the hill in my opinion was a great mix for both kinds of buggies! Guys from both sides were giving it everything they had! Anybody that wasn't there missed out!

When the ultra4 guys and SRRS got back to the staging area they was all jumping out talking bout what a rush it was. Great event and glad we made the trip out. Didn't much care for going first but it's all part of it. Just hope they do it again next year.

Lickliter21 said:
When the ultra4 guys and SRRS got back to the staging area they was all jumping out talking bout what a rush it was. Great event and glad we made the trip out. Didn't much care for going first but it's all part of it. Just hope they do it again next year.

Glad everyone had a good time! Anyone got videos or will their be a replay of the footage they filmed?

There will be plenty of video and pics. The media coverage was every where. MR11, BK, and Ricky B will all have coverage up as well.

I was there videoing for busted knuckle and madram also had a camera there they should have some videos of the shoot out up in a day or two!

This event was the one to see. If you did not make the trip you really missed out. To see the bouncers go head to head with Ultra4 was epic. I have to say the Ultra4 guys really put it all out there. I admit I am partial to Ultra4, they hit it harder than I ever imagined they would. The course really had strengths and weakness' for both. No one left anything on the table that is for sure!!!

Payout time !

There was some smack talk about the course not being fair for both type rigs.

Absolutely Wrong ! Couldn't have been a better course that gave both type vehicles a chance to take home the money.

Showgirl almost had it if not for a bad bounce.

Shannon just flat out did some serious driving and took home the money.

Joe not only took home the $ for SRRS, he qualified for KOH !

Great job for everyone. Lots of new friends made this weekend.

1098326_10153197540895221_1656827274_n.jpg

Video was awesome! Shannon looked crazy fast, can't wait to see more videos.

Who was co driving with Ritchie Keith? The flat billers will think we all ride thata way.

Tripp. Who else lol.
It was a good coarse for both. The part you can't see on camera was a pretty good section to get lot of speed. Few good turns then up the hill.