• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV- Southern Rock Racing Finals - Oct 6th

TURNEROFFROAD

enepe5aj.jpg

Superlift Offroad Vehicle Park in Hot Springs AR... thats where we finish up.

This has been a season full of excitement, crazy action, massive carnage, unbelievable action shots, and great fellowship!! We had competitors traveling all across the south to many different ORV parks, putting on the BEST shows imaginable!! People have come from all over the country to watch and even participate in this Series.

Sponsors have stepped up to be a part of this, as it continues to grow. The majority of the "Wheeling Nation" will be watching the Season finale on October 6th, 2012. It promises to be an EPIC Weekend with two very explosive trails that will ultimately decide the Championship.

There will be food vendors as well as Series vendor/sponsors on-site. It seems there will not be a shortage of fans, people from all over are planning to attend.

The buzz has been incredible and with Showtime Hill being issued to all as a Challenge worth ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS, not to metion the Bragging rights.

As the season is drawing to a close, let's not forget the Side by Side Championship run at Holly Tree ORV on September 15th. A champion will be crowned and will recieve Ten Thousand Dollars!! Please take the time to support those guys in the SxS Series, and as a Bonus... The Rock Bouncing Crew will be there to take on a new hill cut for them as well as explore the new trails at the park.

If you haven't made plans to attend these two Events, please do. We look forward to visiting with each and everyone of you at the Events, without you there would be no Series or Championship Points Race.

Next season promises to be bigger and better than ever, we will be releasing the Dates and Locations for 2013 @ the Oct 6th race.

I'm ready for some smack Talking predicitions.... Who is going win the race that day? and who is gonna be the Fastest up Showtime....assuming someone climbs it, that is :driving:

:dblthumb:**** I'm just ready to make it in a busted knuckle or mad ram video haha I'm so ready for event just hope my **** stays together :****:

Also, you might want to make reservations now, if you haven't already!!

Not only will there be an SRRS Rock Bouncer event #4 winner that will win $1000, there will also be a 2012 SRRS Rock Bouncer Series CHAMPION Oct. 6th and someone is taking home with them the $10,000!!

You're not going to want to miss it!!

dont look like ive got a chance to win the 10,000. but i will b there trying to win the day r aleast put on a show.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Im RTB!!!!! Hopefully my throttle will hang wide open, it damn sure wont get away from me! :eat:

Anybody have suggestions for a good hotel? If I remember correctly a few rigs got broken into in february .

The best place to stay in Arkansas is away!!! I'm joking a little, but drugs are very popular everywhere I've ever been in AR. Use the same logic I use when staying in Atlanta... If the place looks sketchy or is much cheaper than all the hotels in a mile radius, STAY AWAY