• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

slow / pages not loading lately (????)

knaffie

About 50% of the time, the pages either wait indefinitely or load an error. Happens on my computer, phone, and tablet (tapatalk). Is anybody else having this issue? Makes it nearly impossible to browse the forums, not to mention :mad: when type a big reply, hit submit, then lose it all.

Re: Re: slow / pages not loading lately (????)

knaffie said:
About 50% of the time, the pages either wait indefinitely or load an error. Happens on my computer, phone, and tablet (tapatalk). Is anybody else having this issue? Makes it nearly impossible to browse the forums, not to mention :mad: when type a big reply, hit submit, then lose it all.
Using a browser is getting as bad as Tapatalk....

I may be lucky, but it always loads for me. Where's the crossing you fingers smiley?

easleycrawler said:
How the hell can I fix this? It really sucks, makes me not want to get on here. :mad:

Sorry, don't know. Working fine for me on multiple computers and phones.

What operating system? Browser? Version numbers?

hmm. I have zero issues. In fact, the other forums that I use recently have gotten turrible... but they use ads. HardLine forum is ad free. Atleast the web interface is. I assume the tapatalk app interface is as well.

I USE PC WITH WINDOWS 7 ITS SUPER SLOW AND SOMETIMES HAVE TO JUST QUIT TRYING ,ALSO SLOW ON MY IPHONE WITH TAPATALK ALL OTHE FORUMS WORK FINE AND FAST ???

This seems to be crazy. The last few minutes, I'm sitting here at work with nothing but my iPhone on my carrier, T-Mobile, and the site is blazing. There is zero latency between clicks.

If someone is genuinely interested, and on a PC, one evening I could remote in and check some settings on their PC. No charge, obviously. Sometimes it's necessary to clear cache, disable a toolbar or twelve, increase virtual memory, etc.
As for "any device"... I'm at a loss as to what it could be. This forum is a simplistic forum with not much behind the curtains, and definitely not user account driven. Meaning that if one person is experiencing latency due to the system, then everyone should be experiencing the exact symptoms.

I don't mind helping anyone if they would like.

LandSpeeder said:
This forum is a simplistic forum with not much behind the curtains, and definitely not user account driven. Meaning that if one person is experiencing latency due to the system, then everyone should be experiencing the exact symptoms.

I'm not even a computer whiz and that was my thoughts exactly. I've not noticed the first hiccup on my work computer, being on here 5 nights a week. Like I said before, Tapatalk sucks balls because of the new update. Browsing the desktop version of Hardline on my phone via Google Chrome, it is indeed extremely slow. Is that Google Chrome's fault maybe? It loads forever when you click on something. Just to check another website I immediately went to regions.com's desktop site and clicked on a bunch of crap and it loaded immediately every time I clicked something. Hmmm.......I don't know enough to be able to troubleshoot, but it def is slow on my phone's browser for the desktop version of the site.