• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLOWWW TJ build

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
You're not the only one. I looked for my safety glasses the other day for about ten minutes and then realized they were on top of my hat! :spin:
But I hardly ever wear a hat so I was kinda threw off anyway. ;D

Its cool, I was grinding the hydro mount off my axle other day, went to class with my ****ing safety glasses on my hat. I found out when I took my hat off for a second, I felt like a moron. Bet I looked like a chemistry geek walking to class laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
JUP, I told him about that option as well. saving pennies now. Okay, hundreds. thems 'spensive bitches. Scott's the man on that ****.

yea man I got my shafts/slugs from em and I think scott pushed back a lil' cuz the price was so good I felt like I was fawking him! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

P said:
He slings mud proper too... my DD is still fawkin dirty. laughing1

Scott's an indie-ann-errr mud whompin sum-bich...

What's great about the guy is he sponsors flatbillers like Jimmy (draggbody) with mad crazy mid wezzt merch.

MUCHADO said:
Scott's an indie-ann-errr mud whompin sum-bich...

What's great about the guy is he sponsors flatbillers like Jimmy (draggbody) with mad crazy mid wezzt merch.

whats wrong with bein an indie-ann-er mud whompin sum-bitch??? :flipoff1:

Monday night I put in 3 hours when it was 9*. fun stuff. work faster. its gonna be a high of 7 on sunday. yeah.
KS is wierd. It was 20 yesterday, then by 9 last night it was freezing, then by 11 it was 40 on my way home, then it got even warmer like 45 over the night. by this morning I went out and it was 32. then by 9 it was 27. 10 it was 25.
now its hovering at freezing, but can't decide whether to ice the roads in certain spots.