• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Smith Motorsports RZR for sale!!!!!

This machine started life as a 2009 polaris rzr s (which I purchased new in March of 2009). I had a custom tube chassis built out of 1 1/2 DOM tubing. Everything in this build was used from the rzr except the fuel tank. I had a custom aluminum fuel cell built just for this chassis. The engine has 2200 miles and 265 hours on it. I am not a mud fan at all so this machine was NEVER a mud bogger! The engine has been maintained on a regular basis. The oil has been changed every 20 hours and I replaced the belt every 500 miles(may seem crazy but thats just my preference). For the build of this chassis I put new brakes,new 27" Bighorns,new A arm bushings, recovered the seat, new Pro Armour 2" padded seat belt, new stereo,new LED 12"light bar,it has a 1/2" thick UHMW black skid plate and the chassis was powder coated candy purple. Parts I installed before the build consist of: Unisteer Rackzilla rack and pinion,billet aluminum front carrier and 2500 lb Warn Winch. This buggy is a head turner! If you have any further questions feel free to email me at [email protected] ( BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING OR PICK UP)

CUSTOM BUILT POLARIS RZR-S BY JIMMY SMITH MOTORSPORTS

CUSTOM RZR BUGGY vs. TUB ROCK!