• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SMORR KOH Qualifier

Cole said:
Few pictures I got

JabNastys ol lady :woody:
DSC00303-1.jpg
That is a terrible pic of Sarah. I wouldn't be surprised if she choked you down the next time she sees you :flipoff1:

Between the hole in mattO's front diff cover and the bent Solid High steer arm (brand new) on Jabnasty's rig, I saw all of the carnage I would want to pay for. Really suprised we never had to change a tire. :dunno:

Watch what you say about her, she'll kick your ass and then laugh about it. :****: She keeps nasty in line most of the time.

Great to see Team Nasty pull one out redneck style.

Congrats Matt!!!! We will be seeing you on the lake bed. If Bigsilly gets his **** done maybe he can make it to Attica, In and qual. with us. Congrats again to you and your co-driver.

bigsilly said:
Your telling me.......

Whats taking so long??? :****: I got our motor today and the front coilovers, bypasses, radiator and a few other parts. Big BROWN better bring some more stuff this week. Get to work thumb.gif Got to make a call to WOD for the computer and wiring harness this week.

I just watched the starting line....man Travis..that would suck lining up against Campbell! I would have loved to have seen him and Bluetorch drag...that Bluetorch rig looked fast as hell!

I sure feel the love from Kevin here ::)

931690069_ejXUU-L.jpg