• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

snap ring?

crapyota

ok so im trying realy hard to get my junk together for the clean up,and anything else this summer!
i had to rebuild my passenger side knuckle (up front,along with other things) and im starting to reassamble it,and ive noticed i dont have the snap ring for the end of the birfield sticking into the hub. it looks like this has been gone for awhile. i might have lost it last time i was in side here :beer: :cool: !!
is this a problem not having this snap ring?

i also scored some aisin locking hubs for the front(ive got warn hubs now)
are these hard to rebuild they are all there but sitting pulled apart.. i even got all the cone washers.. just never very good with the small things!!
thanks guys.. ive got my flame suit on, so if needed. you can flame away,and school me all that is needed.

ok so im trying realy hard to get my junk together for the clean up,and anything else this summer!
i had to rebuild my passenger side knuckle (up front,along with other things) and im starting to reassamble it,and ive noticed i dont have the snap ring for the end of the birfield sticking into the hub. it looks like this has been gone for awhile. i might have lost it last time i was in side here :beer: :cool: !!
is this a problem not having this snap ring?

i also scored some aisin locking hubs for the front(ive got warn hubs now)
are these hard to rebuild they are all there but sitting pulled apart.. i even got all the cone washers.. just never very good with the small things!!
thanks guys.. ive got my flame suit on, so if needed. you can flame away,and school me all that is needed.

yes you need the snap ring to stop the birf from moving/ binding in the hub.
i got a snap ring for your birf:awesomework: i will give jay the snap ring tomarrow when he pics up his 3in hockey puks :flipoff: also asian hubs are easy to rebuild, just take them apart.... clean all the **** out of them and regrease them, if you have an exploded view of the hubs it makes it easier to put them back together:fawkdancesmiley:

COOL. THANKS JAMES!!!
dosnt jays truck rock with just the bl on the cab:haha:
i need to get this together want to head out friday night to reiter.