• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wedding ring alternatives

Qalo for me. I had a metal of some kind, had to grind off several weld bbs of of it welding without gloves. Also, shorted out on a screwdriver and battery working on my buggy one night. It burnt a hell of a ring around my finger. Had a silicone for the past 2 years and haven't wore the other ring since.

Eddyj said:
I can't believe no one has posted "ring accident" pictures.

no picture but I had a close call years ago. I was checking deer stands before season and found a hornets nest in a hang on stand. It had screw in steps up the tree and I climbed up and blasted the hornets nest with spray. The platform of the stand was at head level and it worked great until the hornets started rolling off the platform onto me. I scrambled down the steps as fast as I could and my ring hung on the end of a step. All my weight hung up on my ring and it about broke my finger and it jacked my shoulder up too. I thought I was going to have to cut the ring off but the swelling finally went down and all was good.

I wore a camo qalo for a while but got tired of the ring it we leaving on my finger from sweating. So I swapped to a fixate design ring camo ring. It has the grooves on the inside so it breaths. I like it a lot better. I never have to take it off and it cleans up easy.