• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snarls JR a Southern buggy Mutt

The other two rigs

three001.jpg

three002.jpg

The Boggers are cut and mounted with the inside bead ring. The MThead sawblade rings are on their way to button up the outside.

BOGGERCUT001.jpg

BOGGERCUT002.jpg

BOGGERCUT003.jpg

mrtoddb said:
Well...I know what I want now. :dblthumb:

Chris (Ecoli) has the Ol' Pink chassis for sale if your interested!

Speeding said:
are those boggers as hard as they look? or just really firm foams?

quote author=xjkrawler link=topic=12810.msg176652#msg176652 date=1312778932]
thats what i was thinking....

sweet chassis though!
[/quote]

Thanks guys. The boggers have a harder feel than any other tire I run, but if they are anything like the 1.55 Boggers I ran on the Bronco below, then they wear in pretty good and grip the rocks great. I know boggers are not the ideal choice for rock crawling but they do great for some reason. Plus this rig is not much of a crawler its more of a point and shoot hill climber.

STONEMTNAPRIL2010008.jpg

STONEMTNAPRIL2010007.jpg

STONEMTNAPRIL2010006.jpg

SHAKeDOWN039.jpg

DESERTRUN008.jpg

salmonfacesalad said:
Chris (Ecoli) has the Ol' Pink chassis for sale if your interested!

Nope. Guy on here bought it last week and its already on its way down south thumb.gif You know me though Richard, whatever I build this year will be up for sale within 6 months or so ;D

Rig is looking great. Really like the stance on it. Can't wait to see it finished and blasting up the hills.

ecoli said:
Nope. Guy on here bought it last week and its already on its way down south thumb.gif You know me though Richard, whatever I build this year will be up for sale within 6 months or so ;D

Rig is looking great. Really like the stance on it. Can't wait to see it finished and blasting up the hills.

Nice, do you think he will do a build up on here of the Ol Pink?

Thanks man, I too can't wait to blast it up some dirt hills and bounce on the rocks!

Seats and steering wheel are in...

buggy002.jpg

buggy003.jpg

buggy004.jpg

salmonfacesalad said:
Nice, do you think he will do a build up on here of the Ol Pink?

Maybe :dunno:

Rig looks good with the seat and steering wheel in. Have you tried putting in the rest of the electronics yet? I think I mentioned it to you before, but a 3s 1300 lipo just fits under the hood thumb.gif

ecoli said:
Maybe :dunno:

Rig looks good with the seat and steering wheel in. Have you tried putting in the rest of the electronics yet? I think I mentioned it to you before, but a 3s 1300 lipo just fits under the hood thumb.gif

Thanks Chris, I ended up getting a brand new Tekin FXR in a trade for this buggy. That combined with the RX that has no antenna, I have room to put those two items anywhere. So that gives me room to put two 2200 3S lipos under the hood area. They dont fit anywhere anywhere else, but they do allow me tons of power and a longer run time than the old "Sweet Tater".

Ive seen a member on this site with Ol Pink as his avatar, I wonder if he was the one who bought your chassis? :drinkers:

I forgot I have some old pics I snapped from chocco 09

4RunnerJam045.jpg

4RunnerJam043.jpg

4RunnerJam035.jpg

4RunnerJam037.jpg

4RunnerJam147.jpg

4RunnerJam146.jpg

That guy with one arm was wheeling the hell out of a stock Ford explorer and eating Little Cesears at the same time, atleast that how I remember it :drinkers:.

4RunnerJam145.jpg

4RunnerJam143.jpg

4RunnerJam142.jpg

4RunnerJam141.jpg

4RunnerJam140.jpg

4RunnerJam138.jpg

4RunnerJam139.jpg

4RunnerJam046.jpg

4RunnerJam127.jpg

4RunnerJam126.jpg

4RunnerJam125.jpg

4RunnerJam124.jpg

4RunnerJam123.jpg

4RunnerJam158.jpg

4RunnerJam157.jpg

4RunnerJam156.jpg

4RunnerJam155.jpg

4RunnerJam154.jpg

4RunnerJam153.jpg

4RunnerJam152.jpg

4RunnerJam151.jpg

4RunnerJam150.jpg

4RunnerJam149.jpg

4RunnerJam148.jpg

Got it powdercoted "hulk green" but after curing it turned out more like john deere green. So I scrapped that idea and went with pumpkin orange.

greencoat001.jpg

greencoat002.jpg

greencoat003.jpg

orangecoat002.jpg

orangecoat003.jpg