• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snoqualmie Rec Coordior Survey

japerry

DNR is taking a survey of people who use the Snoqualmie Rec Corridor

http://washingtondnr.wordpress.com/...ure-of-recreation-in-the-snoqualmie-corridor/

If you use this area (or want to), please fill this out! Let DNR know that we're interested in something here!

There are no managed ORV trails within this area, but if you 4x4 here anyway, its important to mention that. Obviously don't mention which block you specifically use--don't want them to find your trail :awesomework: But if they find an overwhelming number of ORV people here, who knows perhaps it'll change their approach. Certainly worked for the non-moto guys at Reiter.

Personally, I think this would be a great candidate to build one 'rubicon' style trail that traverses the whole length of the corridor. It could be nearly 20 miles of trail, and be low impact since we're not creating an ORV 'park'

P.S. If you're into multiple non-moto recreation activities, what the DNR and committee are planning will be very neat. Worth the efforts and worth the wait.

It's sad but true......oh, so very true......"greenies" work together accomplish their goals.....ORV users on the other hand......don't.:rolleyes:

I responded to the survey awhile ago & asked for motorized opportunities....however, I've heard we can't get trails because of where the money to purchase the land came from.

I still think its worth letting DNR know in these public forums that there is demand. If we don't say anything, they won't think its a problem.

ORV users have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that ORV users can no longer receive the benefit of the doubt. Accept it, you made it that way.

The typical rhetoric - "Keep the faith", The bullsh*t slogans - "99% are hindered by the 1%" and The ridiculous litigious play - "you'd better, or else" have not been missed at the meetings. Go figure.

"Greenies" are not better people than ORV users, but they are better at being participants.

Meh...whatever....this is all old news. Have fun with Reiter.:haha:

I still think its worth letting DNR know in these public forums that there is demand. If we don't say anything, they won't think its a problem.

But your talking about a county thats full on liberal and green as green can be... Snohomish and others are way more perceptive to listening to motorized users...

Yes, they are.

I think we can all agree the life of an ORV user in the greater Puget Sound area is not "fair"; they do not have similar recreation opportunity as the Green side. And, for those that care to pay attention and LISTEN, ORV users need more than their fair share of funds to get a similar recreation experience as the Green side.

J.E.E.P. Just Empty Every Pocket. Literally. You have chosen a recreation that requires "more than" when there is little to begin with. Are you familiar with the word austerity yet? :haha: Wheeling austerity is here.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them all and there you have......the facts of wheeling.

Goodbye unsustainable progression.

But your talking about a county thats full on liberal and green as green can be... Snohomish and others are way more perceptive to listening to motorized users...

I disagree. This is the same region that Elbe foothills is in, and this survey is also being perpetuated by Olympia.

Just because we won't get anything in the snoqualmie cooridor (I don't expect to) -- doesn't mean its important to make our voices heard.

Most people tend to give up before trying. The Greenie's certainly don't. YodaDude is totally right that they have the money and the participation to get what they want.

I disagree. This is the same region that Elbe foothills is in, and this survey is also being perpetuated by Olympia.

Just because we won't get anything in the snoqualmie cooridor (I don't expect to) -- doesn't mean its important to make our voices heard.

Most people tend to give up before trying. The Greenie's certainly don't. YodaDude is totally right that they have the money and the participation to get what they want.

As long as its not in king county go for it..

Wonder how many time you can do it as long as it is on diferent computers

Nothing like stacking the stats