Snort: Fear Me Challenge #4

Big_MARK

S.N.O.R.T. FEAR ME CHALLENGE #4

Date: 13 August 2006
Course: CLASSIFIED for participants only

Requirements:
Minimum 35" tires
Lockers front and rear
Working winch (winch must be capable of pulling the full weight ov the vehicle)
6 point Cage (minimum 4 point)
Working seat belts and properly secured two seats (driver and front passenger)

Email Big_Mark with your vehicle specs, name, phone number, driving experience and a PHOTO of your rig.

The first 30 rigs to meet the criteria will be notified to meet up with our club for a challenging run in Western Washington.

The selected rigs will be notified with the time, location and trail.

Bring it awn!

[email protected]

www.snort4x4.com

No offense, but shouldn't it be the Big_Mark challenge? Looking at the snort members page, it doesn't even look like FearME is a member anymore.

benw said:
No offense, but shouldn't it be the Big_Mark challenge? Looking at the snort members page, it doesn't even look like FearME is a member anymore.

:2guns:

Your username should be "knows-not-what-he-talks-about"

There have been 3 previous "Fear Me Challenges"
Fear me is not a Snort user rather it is just a title for this get together.

It will be fun you will have a chance to meet other "hard core" wheelers.

Big_MARK said:

Ahh, I see. I thought the FearMe challenge was started by the former snort club member who went by the nickname FearMe. Apparently it is just a coincedence that the challenge and the guy have/had the same name.

Big_MARK said:

It will be fun you will have a chance to meet other "hard core" wheelers.

You might wanna get your facts straight. The "fear me" challenge was started by roger--he was invloved with all of them

crash said:
You might wanna get your facts straight. The "fear me" challenge was started by roger--he was invloved with all of them

It was Rogers event and we thank him greatly for his past contributions putting it on. We are just carrying on a little bit of a tradition. This is not a sandbaging event, it is intended to bring people together who have the same lust for the sport. Anyone who has participated in the past has a good idea of how it works and the comrodery involved.

EBP said:
It was Rogers event and we thank him greatly for his past contributions putting it on. We are just carrying on a little bit of a tradition. This is not a sandbaging event, it is intended to bring people together who have the same lust for the sport. Anyone who has participated in the past has a good idea of how it works and the comrodery involved.

And there is nothing wrong with that---just making sure the facts are correct :;