• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snort: Fear Me Challenge #4

Binder said:
One week until Fear me challenge number 4 and no sh*t talkin? WTF, are you guys asleep?:super: :2guns: :D

Looks like a week till the toyota gets to go kick some buggy ass:haha: :haha: :flipoff:

hows that for a start :corn: :cheer:

Last edited:
If you got an invite or expected one (Mark, Porter) check your e-mails.
Please respond so I know you got it or didn't if not PM me.

Thanks!

I was talking to Ted yesterday. He mentioned it. I dont know how committed he is to it, because we also talked about doing Naches this weekend. :cool: But knowing you guys, you'll probably be at Naches anyways...LOL :D

JOOP said:
I was talking to Ted yesterday. He mentioned it. I dont know how committed he is to it, because we also talked about doing Naches this weekend. :cool: But knowing you guys, you'll probably be at Naches anyways...LOL :D

I dought ted will go.

Brian H said:
I dought ted will go.

I doubt it too. he's not into all this BB ****. He just likes to go out and wheel. But I know Naches is on his list to do. :cool:

Talked to him about some other things too. Basically told me not to modify my jeep anymore. (a little inside info for a future upcoming event :redneck: )

briejer said:
It's tough to start all the **** talking when we all know I'll completely dominate

showoff!! LOL :flipoff:

BTW I have some video I need to upload. It has you and RockCrawler on it.

briejer said:
It's tough to start all the **** talking when we all know I'll completely dominate
Boy, are we setting the shitalking bar or what. Better hope its not tight, but if its boulders I would totally agree with you. BTW, you guys should consider yourselves lucky that I cannot make it.:flipoff:

Take it ALL in...

I may not win....but I'll do better than Robin. (the crowd goes "oh, snap")

:kiss:

See y'all there.

briejer said:

That reminds me, set up the obstacles for extra skinny rigs..........Or people who can drive.:haha: :flipoff: