• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow/Gravel Jam 2012 Sat Jan 21st

I was planning on going wheeling that day.. hmm, see what we can do.
Get cards, get prizes, wheel the rest of Eble hills.
Is it kind of like a poker run for rigs?

Yep Sam its a poker run and some good prizes can be had.

The run itself is easy but it ends at Elbe so the rest of the day can be spent telling lies at camp or wheeling. All just depends on if you drive a toyota or a jeep!

The run itself is easy but it ends at Elbe so the rest of the day can be spent telling lies at camp or wheeling. All just depends on if you drive a toyota or a jeep!

Damn sounds like fun hmmmmm maybe i can sneek out there lol

Damn, wish they'd done a better job promoting this. I've gone the last several years and just now seeing this... already got plans.

Plans

We had to change our plans too.
we were going to snow wheel Jacks Pass and camp but we've been to the Snow Jam the last couple years so there's no way i could let my youngest daughter down. She talks about the Snow Jam fun all year. They might actually get snow this year too. :D

Nice. Thinking the wife and I might have to make it out.

What time do you gotta show up, says first rig out at 8 am? How early does registration start.

I'll be in the Hillz this weekend so long as I can get a couple crucial front axle parts in time.

What about us crazy fawkers in Samurai's?:D