• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow in the South?

paradisepwoffrd said:
Go to the store and get some blue board or other board insulation. Take a knife and cut it out to fit the vents.

Also, quit being a pansy. Climb under the house with a hair dryer and thaw out the pipes.

Beat me to it. My dad has done that for years with great results. Easy to do and if one blows away its easy to cut another.

paradisepwoffrd said:
Go to the store and get some blue board or other board insulation. Take a knife and cut it out to fit the vents.

Also, quit being a pansy. Climb under the house with a hair dryer and thaw out the pipes.
Limiting the airflow under the house will probably help retain heat pretty good too. I've heard of people up in Michigan that will run a snowblower through their yard and direct the snow against the house to help insulate it. :****:

Beerj said:
Limiting the airflow under the house will probably help retain heat pretty good too. I've heard of people up in Michigan that will run a snowblower through their yard and direct the snow against the house to help insulate it. :****:

I used hay bales in an old farm house I rented years ago. Dam that place was cold, no insulation....Had to break the ice in the toilet bowl a few times in the am to take a dump.

With today, I'm official over this bullshit ass cold. I'm not sure if it's me just getting older or if its that much colder/longer.....but damn this weather ****in sucks.

...and yes, I know there other less fortunate places/people.

tonybolton said:
With today, I'm official over this bullshit ass cold. I'm not sure if it's me just getting older or if its that much colder/longer.....but damn this weather ****in sucks.

Yeah we arent used to this bullshit. I dont think my heat pump has cut off in 3 days and it was 67 inside when i left this morning. I dont have enough clothes to hang out away from a heater right now. :****:

tonybolton said:

you sound like one of your whiny ass employees now :flipgotcha:

tonybolton said:
Naaa...I'm content with toilet paper location and I'm not wearing shorts and flip flops complaining about the cold. :)

You do drive a gay ford car some you must be part bitch :dunno: Tonya some of us work outside every day to make a living. We all don't have a fancy cushy job inside :JRich:

86chevota said:
You do drive a gay ford car some you must be part bitch :dunno: Tonya some of us work outside every day to make a living. We all don't have a fancy cushy job inside :JRich:

You got one of them dudes following you around with a heater though.....you got no room....

tonybolton said:
You got one of them dudes following you around with a heater though.....you got no room....

A heater??? Your crazy maybe one day when I grow up I'll have one of those office jobs and making over 7 figures a year like you do

More like 7 figurines. :(

Besides, you done been retired since age 38....you're jus workin' for money to keep the accounts topped off at your banks!

I'm surprised y'all even have any snow down there... I'd think all them salty tears would have melted It away by now

So do i need to invite georgia fans over here to tuscaloosa to melt whats left?

Re:

Had to place my air tools on the dash of service truck to thaw them out.

**** Wyoming and Montana are warmer then we are right now

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:

You can burn all that money you got!

Only work I have done this week has involved insulation or frozen pipes. I'm missing mowing and trimming yards and we have not had school all week in Hamilton Co.

We don't talk about money on hardline anymore.....someone got FATALLY ASSHURT over it.

Oh man, it feels good to use/say that. It's almost on the verge of becoming an emoticon!!! :)