• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow in the South?

:stir:

Attachments

• Fatal Ass Hurt.png.jpg
    Fatal Ass Hurt.png.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 159
As much money as people on here throw at their buggies you'd think they'd throw a hundo at some decent cold weather gear as miserable as y'all seem to be lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
As much money as people on here throw at their buggies you'd think they'd throw a hundo at some decent cold weather gear as miserable as y'all seem to be lol.

Naaa...that's just problem solving stuff. These modern times we just want to bitch about it and bring more negativity to the table. Then when it happens NEXT year we can just say ITS ALWAYS LIKE THIS.....WHUT WE SPOSED TO DO MAAAA!!!? :)

I love this ****! Suns out, no wind and a decent amount of snow on the ground. Wish it would stay like this all winter.
a78b9ad1361e18151b56ac74b6729471.jpg

onepieceatatime said:
I love this ****! Suns out, no wind and a decent amount of snow on the ground. Wish it would stay like this all winter.
a78b9ad1361e18151b56ac74b6729471.jpg

I did a bonfire with friends kids we where watching today outside it wasn't to bad it getting my body used to the shock if the initial temperature drop once I go outside. Nice Ranger by the way!

I took a long lunch today and went home to take the boy out in the snow for the first time.

We walked all the way to the end of the driveway while he hollered "DINOSAUR TRACKS!!"

bfa22d02c28d23d93fa786df5b74accb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Snow in the South?

TBItoy said:
I took a long lunch today and went home to take the boy out in the snow for the first time.

We walked all the way to the end of the driveway while he hollered €œDINOSAUR TRACKS!!€

bfa22d02c28d23d93fa786df5b74accb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so jealous! I need a mini me for **** like this!