• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Jam 2010 (Hosted by County Line Offroaders)

Thanks Alex from master pull. I wasn't trying to forget about ya we added you to outr hard coppie list. I'll try to update on here.

I'm gonna try to be there :awesomework: What are the rig requirements? Recommended stuff to bring? This will be my first wheeling trip since the move here :D

I'm gonna try to be there :awesomework: What are the rig requirements? Recommended stuff to bring? This will be my first wheeling trip since the move here :D

I've never run it, but was told a stock 4x4 could make it due to lack of snow when I called the # on the flyer.

Due to lack of snow. A basicly stock rig will do. some of us are hitting the Elbe hills ORV trail area when we are done..with the snow jam...

We have had some winds in the last week or two. Some one may want to bring a saw just incase of tree blow down...

Scott turner is just a gravel road, you can drive any vehicle on it, from a Geo metro to a fullsize pickup.

If your going to run the trail system come prepared if your just going to run the snow run you should be alright in and with just about anything.

Well at this point I am about 50/50 if I will make it to this event, I have a nice list of things to fix before my jeep goes down for KOH and I don't want to rush those. I shipped a Super Yanker down to Kendall yesterday so she should either get it today or tomorrow and have it to give away at the event.

-Alex

Well at this point I am about 50/50 if I will make it to this event, I have a nice list of things to fix before my jeep goes down for KOH and I don't want to rush those. I shipped a Super Yanker down to Kendall yesterday so she should either get it today or tomorrow and have it to give away at the event.

-Alex

I'm done with your Jeep, not sure what else is on your list. Come pick it up.

with Bullshitting and prizes too. Followed by some good wheeling.:beer:

Lets meet up in the AM and run the poker run quick and then run everything at elbe but the Busy! :beer: Or just the Busy!!!!!!:awesomework:

Count me in I will call you tomorrow!:beer:

Lets meet up in the AM and run the poker run quick and then run everything at elbe but the Busy! :beer: Or just the Busy!!!!!!:awesomework:

IN. (on everything except for the Busy, this being my maiden voyage and all) :flipoff:

Same here, probably won't try busy since it's my rig's first time out too. :awesomework:

Might have a lil lady with me too, can't scare her away :D

John - In case I don't call you before tomorrow, please bring those D35 shafts to the Poker run. I should be there by Noon :D Thanks!

-Trevin

Im gonna hotlap the whole place.:cool:

as soon as I win everything in sight!!:haha: aces hi gangsta!:cool:
Then its KOE time!!:haha: :011: