• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Jam 2010 (Hosted by County Line Offroaders)

Then its KOE time!!:haha: :011:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Count me in I will call you tomorrow I'm running with you on Sat.... or who ever wants to meet up in the AM

What time do you wanna meet and where?

See you guys there!!

Lets start with the sunrise before they make it easy again....... :awesomework:

Last edited:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Count me in I will call you tomorrow I'm running with you or John on Sat!

See you guys there!!

Lets start with the sunrise before they make it easy again....... :awesomework:

sunrise is the first place to get stuck in parking traffic. Im gonna hit the mainline and alder loops to swamp, then gotcha and vista to the pit to play and back to sunrise to point and laugh while running down it.:beer:

sunrise is the first place to get stuck in parking traffic. Im gonna hit the mainline and alder loops to swamp, then gotcha and vista to the pit to play and back to sunrise to point and laugh while running down it.:beer:

OK whatever i'm down for anything........I'll call ya tomorrow.

Your right the last 2 times I went up it everyone in front had issues.:rb:

Out, my hydro assist is tearing the link bracket it is attached to apart. :mad: I gave Avanteone a bunch of Master-Pull stickers to give to Kendall tomorrow, and she should have received the Super Yanker I sent down for a prize by now.

-Alex

Is that point otn the google map the exact location? I'm coming from Lacey and have been to Yelm only a few times.

Is that point otn the google map the exact location? I'm coming from Lacey and have been to Yelm only a few times.

alder cut off is the rd u will be on after Eatonville scott turners the road as u can look on the map and follow to Elbe jeep trails (campground)

If u catch up in the morning with everyone else as they start the run u should be fine u cant miss all the rigs.9-12 last truck out.

THANK YOU to all that showed up estemated attendance was 200 plus registered vehicles with no snow. What will it be with snow we will have to wait tell next year and see. But thanks to everybody that attended and to all the sponsors that made it all happen. Special thanks to John at Auburn Car Repair and to Dean at Bent Metal Customs for all the chilli and hot dogs and drinks. The County line offroaders do really appreciate the donation. Like I said thank you to all the sponsors we even had stuff show up the day of the event by people who wanted to donate something to the run. We ended up with ended up with about 185 door prize / Raffle prizes. Also probably people even met some new friends out there.

Thanks You to all
Heath Moyer
and
COUNTY LINE OFFROADERS

:cheer:

Attachments

• snojam2.jpg
    snojam2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 76
  • snojam3.jpg
    snojam3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 76