The Campground will have Hot Dog& Chilli feed with all the Fixins:D
Coffee, Cocoa, and Hot Cider will also be available

Raffles and prizes.....must be present to win

Questions
253 655 7418 or email .... [email protected]

Found the flyer.

SnowJam2013.jpg

Then stay home, more door prizes for my ol lady. :D

Damn no wonder I didn't run into ya, I was already at the shelter while you were sittin home web wheelin.

Couple pics one of my passengers took

Lone Toy in an sea of Jeep Things
snowjam13_zps3aad77cd.jpg

The teeter totter bites back
teeterjeep_zpsf6841081.jpg

teeterjeep2_zps2e1dd80a.jpg

Scenery at the last check
snowjam2_zpsfabb9732.jpg

thank you county line:awesomework: the jeep to yota ratio was pretty uneven..felt like i was playin tow truck all day:stirpot:

Damn no wonder I didn't run into ya, I was already at the shelter while you were sittin home web wheelin.

No sir. I was there. You didnt look on the busywild. :D

Like always, we were the first track in/out and only 2 other groups ventured in after us.

I spent 10 hours on that trail today. My truck is not brokeand didnt need the winch.

But we had other folks with everything from a brokenn front driveline, broke front gears, broke leafspring, broke spring pin, broke winch, two blown beads. etc.

But we just got home in one piece, trucks good for next weekend, and everyoone is SAFE.

Good day in the woods. :awesomework:

No sir. I was there. You didnt look on the busywild. :D

Like always, we were the first track in/out and only 2 other groups ventured in after us.

I spent 10 hours on that trail today. My truck is not brokeand didnt need the winch.

But we had other folks with everything from a brokenn front driveline, broke front gears, broke leafspring, broke spring pin, broke winch, two blown beads. etc.

But we just got home in one piece, trucks good for next weekend, and everyoone is SAFE.

Good day in the woods. :awesomework:

Yeah that was the word when people started filtering in that it was as big a mess on the busy as it was on the poker run (I went from 5th in line to the front at the first slight hill, the "Jeep recovery units 1-4" didn't have the best tires or drivers)

Yeah that group of Jeep recovery units were in our way the whole damn run too.

Yeah, the kid in the highboy is my ex's brother, putting balder tires on than he normally runs "so it won't dig so bad" was part of his strategy, and the guy in the white Chev is from the south and never driven in the snow until this winter, only knows full throttle or idle. I took my clear shot when I had it and got out in front. I'm gonna guess they got back to makin a mess once I got by cause it took those Jeeps 10 minutes to catch up to me at the next check and other than on the hill I was nowhere near hammering down.

Last edited: