• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Wheeling TONIGHT

Jacob

Viewer Discretion Advised
Snow Wheeling 9 March 12

Going up to play in the snow on the FS roads near Carbon River/Surprise Lake/Coplay Lake area. I will be at the Burnett Chevron at 9pm. Post up if you want to go.

Last edited:
Not ready for showtime yet, although I did transfer the title into my name today!

I'll wave at you as you drive by tho!

yeah, the tires are rotten. Huge slices and dry rot and just barely useable as rollers. Not to mention the two missing passenger side windows that makes it really hard to keep the heat in! And the previous owner would wheel with them! Scary!

Decent chance I will not be working tommorow, if I don't end up snowmobiling I would be down for a little snow run out of wilkeson somewhere

It was just my Jeep with me and Gavin in it. We made about 100 yards past the turn off for Coplay lake. Started down the road to Coplay and made it to the shitter. Went up surprise lake trail after that and turned around at the big waterfall. The snow was the worst I have seen this winter. It was like wheeling on shaved ice. Slick, heavy, impossible to stay on top or push. Had a good time getting out of the house though.