• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

snow ?

GREIWEDILLON

ANY SNOW COMING DOWN AT ELBE YET ? Im rushing to get get my axles swapped out and regeared and get the rest of my exo cage finished and then hit the trails. Im looking for some people to take a day trip up there on one of my days off any one want to join me (tuesday, wed, thursday )not this week of course but once my rig is finished ?

Thanks,
Dillon

it snowed at capitol forest Sunday so I'm sure it snowed at Elbe or is at least coming soon:awesomework:

I had some friends right behind you then (one Jeep TJ, 2 FJ40's and one FJ80). They were talking about a group in front of them with a unimog that broke. My friend in his FJ80 busted his steering on the same obstacle. :awesomework:

He had a Unimog on the Busy, it broke, the end....................:fawkdancesmiley:

I had some friends right behind you then (one Jeep TJ, 2 FJ40's and one FJ80). They were talking about a group in front of them with a unimog that broke. My friend in his FJ80 busted his steering on the same obstacle. :awesomework:

:awesomework: Saw that!!!

You guys are the ones that know Dave that's building his land cruiser like the one that blew up the steering... I was with the blazer that blew up the ring and pinion on that same obstacle... Good to meet you...

Yep, Dave is a friend of mine. He lives close by. Nice to meet you too. Maybe we can hit a trail when you get it fixed. :)

You guys are the ones that know Dave that's building his land cruiser like the one that blew up the steering... I was with the blazer that blew up the ring and pinion on that same obstacle... Good to meet you...

I broke the sector shaft on my bobbed 80 steering box. Looks like it was fractured before it broke, but who knows. We only made it 284 feet in, and while there we watched the mog break his steering box, blazer break his front diff, yota shear his hub studs, and my sector shaft.

Busy won that time, but we'll be back

that was one of the more destructive trips. the mog skipped some teeth in the box so it would only go strait and right.lol its anti nascar right turn only! that was a great turnout of wheelers.

that was one of the more destructive trips. the mog skipped some teeth in the box so it would only go strait and right.lol its anti nascar right turn only! that was a great turnout of wheelers.

i haven't seen that much carnage in a 2 hour period in a long time! good times reguardlass though.

haha, yea that trip out was not bad. too bad you brok john. an to the guy that busted the other steering box, was the box already busted? and blame casey on tearing up that line for you john lol

haha, yea that trip out was not bad. too bad you brok john. an to the guy that busted the other steering box, was the box already busted? and blame casey on tearing up that line for you john lol

it wasnt caseys fault it was CHAD!!!!! JK. next time i will do the easy line. not!!!!!!:D

Latest posts