• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So what did you and or your jeep get for Christmas

popcancherokee

Sooooo......what did you and or your WHEELER get for Christmas..and Mary Christmas everyone.....
so i was going to barbeque dinner and the boy wanted to open a present early and this is what i got........

2012-12-24_18-36-47_706.jpg

This is what i bought for my jeep with my xmas bonus....

2012-12-24_18-38-43_815.jpg

Last edited:
14" apes, and matching braided clutch cable n brake lines with wire extention harness for the controls and drive by wire for my Road Glide. All I need is a new set of grips.

Oh and the extreme joy of watching my boy open presents for his first Christmas.

my inlaws got me a new hi lift...and a set of 1/2 deep impact sockets and a set of 1/2 shallow impact sockets:awesomework::awesomework:...my wife got me a new 3 1/2 ton floor jack:cheer::cheer:....and my jeep is getting some new tube:D:D

and my boy is getting a used trx 90 quad from santa in the morning...and some monster truck toys and a new sleeping bag...he should be pretty stoked..im excited to watch him in the AM....

I got the wife a new pair of ugg boots.....some long johns from Victoria secret

hope everyone has a good time in the morning ....I have more fun watching the kids than anything else....

14" apes, and matching braided clutch cable n brake lines with wire extention harness for the controls and drive by wire for my Road Glide. All I need is a new set of grips.

Oh and the extreme joy of watching my boy open presents for his first Christmas.

my inlaws got me a new hi lift...and a set of 1/2 deep impact sockets and a set of 1/2 shallow impact sockets:awesomework::awesomework:...my wife got me a new 3 1/2 ton floor jack:cheer::cheer:....and my jeep is getting some new tube:D:D

and my boy is getting a used trx 90 quad from santa in the morning...and some monster truck toys and a new sleeping bag...he should be pretty stoked..im excited to watch him in the AM....
I got the wife a new pair of ugg boots.....some long johns from Victoria secret

hope everyone has a good time in the morning ....I have more fun watching the kids than anything else....

these are the best gifts one could ask for :awesomework:

i didnt get sh*t for the heep this year. that money pit can sit out there and serve me for a couple more years
(months).:redneck:
:beer:

This kid bought him self some beadlocks and new tires.... just picked up my fuel pump today and all my braided stainless steel lines to re run all the fuel lines from tank to carb! woohoo

I got a baddass inspection camera. Ive seen a few with a screen and a cam wand, but this one is a long flex wand thats very slim and it plugs into a USB/laptop and you can record, view in full size. Its led lit too.

Its about half the diameter of a spark plug hole.

The toy got a new rock assault front housing and high pinion 3rd with a Detroit.

Weellp, besides getting the dough to finish paying Wes for my truck, I got a Vaiair deflator, a marine grade power post to make the movement of the battery in the bac easier,some Smitty cage handles, A couple more of my favorite gussets, and another pair of Vans.Rare as **** Vans to be exact.
Those are not exactly for the Toy , but are uber awesome.
:haha:
IMG_5706_zps04f0d97f.jpg

ARESOME!!

Last edited:
I bought enough Christmas presents for myself through out the year.
My daughters smiles is all I need anymore.

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

My Highboy/tow rig got new cam,lifters and springs, also 9.5 to 1 comp pistons and a dual roller timing set.

Last edited:
I got the new Go Pro Hero 3 black edition and some goodies to go with it, as well as a headlamp for camping, bunch of new jeans, carhart sweatshirt, some taller jack stands, and some new polo shirts cause im a desk jockey now :mad:

GoPro-HERO3-Black-Edition.jpg

:cheer: Full new set of IROK 42's on it's way for the first week of 2013. :cheer:

if what i read is true on the diff between 39.5s and 42s in the snow, you will be one happy camper:awesomework:
let me know if you want to break trail for me sometime over here.
green1