• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SO what subtle differences in the world are you noticing ?

I think the market effectively said yesterday the Bailout is not necessary. We go down 777 on monday, and back up damn near 500 yesterday. I was ready to slit my wrists monday night. luckily I listened to somebody and got back positive yesterday.

The bill should fail. No need for it. The market is even saying its not needed.

InDaShop said:
I think the market effectively said yesterday the Bailout is not necessary. We go down 777 on monday, and back up damn near 500 yesterday. I was ready to slit my wrists monday night. luckily I listened to somebody and got back positive yesterday.

See, I agree with this. But why is it going for a revote if it recovered that much in 1 day?
Also, I talked to some Bankers here in Tulsa and they act like it is business as usual, minus a few loans that people should have never got in the first place. :dunno:

Beyer said:
See, I agree with this. But why is it going for a revote if it recovered that much in 1 day?
Also, I talked to some Bankers here in Tulsa and they act like it is business as usual, minus a few loans that people should have never got in the first place. :dunno:

Most of your local banks did not get in a jam because even if they wrote bad mortgages, they sold them off to the big hitters that are in trouble.

There needs to be some sort of govt backup plan even though the market came back. I am not an economist, but I listen to a lot of them on the radio and even the most conservative ones don't think the free market can recover from this hit. Problem is, the free market did not get us into this problem. The Democrats pushed Freddie and Frannie and their loans to folks that will not/can not pay them back.

One answer to the poor slob that cannot afford to buy a home.

RENT.

InDaShop said:

People are buying these stocks while they are cheap is the reason for the recovery. The same people that got us here are gonna make a killing when the buy out happens and the economy recovers. No justice in the world for some....the rich are smart, they got there for this reason. I'd like to hit them in the head with a brick as much as the next guy. BUT! If I were them...I'd do the same thing. These folks are gonna make a fortune, soon.

I'm a newb here, I prolly shouldn't be talking politics here yet. Politics and religion will make you hated faster than anything. I know when to keep my comments to myself......I just don't have the ability sometimes. laughing1