• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So where ya heading?

whatthe?

Naches and Cle Elum are closing their trails for Memorial Weekend. Where are you heading too? My group will head north into the CLockum or Naneum, still some snow wheeling up there, and we'll avoid the Forest Circus. No trails, just roads up that way but it will do for this year, we'll readjust our time off next year.

Gonna be up in the Winthrop-Loomis area, probably do some snow-wheeling up there, possibly some hiking/fishing, and lots of logging road cruising. Also checking out some different properties that are for sale.

Gonna be up in the Winthrop-Loomis area, probably do some snow-wheeling up there, possibly some hiking/fishing, and lots of logging road cruising. Also checking out some different properties that are for sale.

That's a nice area, I only been up there a little bit, but I like what I've seen.

That's a nice area, I only been up there a little bit, but I like what I've seen.

My dad hunted the late archery season up there this past year and fell in love with the area. He has been saving a bit, and is selling his snowcat so he can buy some vacation property over there. I'm hoping I can talk him into buying some stuff with rocks and trees.:D

My dad hunted the late archery season up there this past year and fell in love with the area. He has been saving a bit, and is selling his snowcat so he can buy some vacation property over there. I'm hoping I can talk him into buying some stuff with rocks and trees.:D

:awesomework:

every year we go to naches...this year we will be trying to get out of the rain...at moses,, sand wheeling in the side by side...I have been over east the last three weekends.. and it been real nice.. or nicer than here...I have had just about enough of the rain and snow BS...

Rimrock.

I'm hard core like that.

j/k. Rimrock in the snow is a death sentence.

I'll be on deployment. :booo:

Yes you're right, everyone should stay on the west side because Rimrock is death wheeling... :cheer:

Be safe on deployment, come home in one piece will ya? :D

You guys headed east should check out beverly and juniper dunes. You can camp at both places and if you're headed this far you'll want to hit them both because they are both kinda small but entertaining in their own right. :awesomework:

Probably wheelin the new place or places I have been thinking of wheelin/scouting/thinking of building trails on, (Mostly private land that i have access to so don't get butt hurt:flipoff:) considering there is no where else to wheel that's decent around here that doesn't have a bunch of retards (yes I said the R word) and also drinking and wheelin and drinking and..... Yes it will be fun :redneck:

Rimrock is closed for memorial anyways....
So Trashy since you got a real motor are you going chev?

GM is too easy but is a pain to adapt to my trans. I'm going the plug and play route. :D

Photo-0202.jpg

I am not really in the loop on the closures on the east side. I am assuming it is the Manastash area but can anyone provide a map or link to, of the area that is a no fly zone? Also the date range they plan on keeping it closed? Thanks.

Ok the whole Naches Ranger Dist is a no fly zone. Little Naches trails and Rimrock. The Manashtash side is in the CleElum Dist . And as of now is also a no fly zone . The CleElum dist. might open a few trails so keep a eye on there website.

Ok the whole Naches Ranger Dist is a no fly zone. Little Naches trails and Rimrock. The Manashtash side is in the CleElum Dist . And as of now is also a no fly zone . The CleElum dist. might open a few trails so keep a eye on there website.

Actually consider that the Naches will open trails in the same way that the Cle Elum will. If the trail is cleared and dry enough and the trails coordinator approves the trail will be opened before 6/15/11.