• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So who just watched the first press conference ??

P

If its free, its P
Middle America is going to get substaintial tax cuts loller.gif

Sorry Nolan, Wyatt, Matt, Joe, JohnG and others :flipoff1:

How you give substantial tax cuts with a war, bad economy and all the other **** going on ? :dunno:
I dont know, but Im looking for it I need it to get to the LCQ/KOH loller.gif

Oh yea, sorry to 6uldv8 too, something was said about taxes on smaller business's I think he refered to "capital gain's"

:dunno:

P said:
Middle America is going to get substaintial tax cuts loller.gif

I'll believe that **** when I see it.

If you tax the rich its just gonna funnel down to us. **** rolls down hill.....they gonna make their money. Stupid SOB!!

I like the "redistribution of wealth concept " that makes me laugh , I mean seriously...

Have you ever had a poor or middle class person offer you a good job ? laughing1

Good luck with that one bubba ! molaugh

must be this poor__________ to ride this rollercoaster.

dang dont fit the bill.

This makes alot of sense---cut taxes for the poor people who don't pay taxes or pay very little taxes. Tax the rich or "doing good for themselfs" foils. Makes alot of sense. Fukk that dude fo realz...

MUCHADO, thats only fair. Afterall, we are to blame "fo tha black maans shrugles". Deys don git tha sames chances as da white mans doos.

Damn, don't you watch CNN....The Communist News Network.

InDaShop said:
why dont you have him tell you the cut off for Middle America, its a WHOLE ****load lower than you think.

Was it $140k or $250k.......I can only remember so much BULLSHIT!

nope they don't get the same chances as da cracka-----i mean look at the new prez.. he never had any chances laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

If they wanted a president they could relate to, Lil Weezy shoulda been elect. (probably would have been if it wasn't for piss tests too!)

MUCHADO said:
nope they don't get the same chances as da cracka-----i mean look at the new prez.. he never had any chances laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

If they wanted a president they could relate to, Lil Weezy shoulda been elect. (probably would have been if it wasn't for piss tests too!)

laughing1 molaugh

I just pay my accountant to make sure I look as poor as the rest of the ninjas in MS molaugh