• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ( SOLD )2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900

GIZMO1

well I was hoping to get more time to ride but that has not been the case so I am going to list this practically brand new build up for sale.

2016 Velocity Blue Ranger Crew 900 ( 5 seat model )

Polaris front ( Taylor Made ) flip out glass windshield tinted
Polaris windshield wiper with washer
Polaris rear ( Taylor Made ) lock and ride back glass tinted
Polaris canvas doors
Polaris Poly roof
Polaris in dash heater with defrost and adjustable fan speed / heat controls
Infinity head unit with am/fm, Bluetooth, aux, usb etc
Kicker 6.5 component sets in the front dash
Kicker 10 sub under the rear seat
Wetsounds stealth 10 core soundbar
JL audio amp
50 inch curved front light bar
30 inch single row rear light bar
led reverse lights mounted under factory tail lights
6 inch super atv suspension with high clearance front / rear a arms
rhino plus six axles with 4 brand new spares
Riochet full aluminum skid plates
Riochet rock sliders
MSA M21 beadlock wheels with powdercoated blue rings
32 Intimidator tires

This bike is basically brand new with 150 or so miles.

Re: 2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 ( Built )

I PMd you a while back about the lift and all, what's the overall width and height with the kit?

to be honest I am not sure, I will get you some measurements.

Paging TacomaJD. Just sold that bike, probably has a wad of cash burning a hole in his pocket.

I've seen this and it's what he's says, cleanest side by side I've ever seen!

Lucas knows how to build rigs that makes panties drop. Hell. He was dropping beats on this things stereo that was making dudes throw their carhartts.
I rode this thing all the way from our camp to the pavilion so they could register. Sumbitchisbad

Re: 2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 ( Price Reduced )

I got to hop in and go ride for just a bit Friday Night. Things I can say. The heat will run you out. The top, doors and windshield are freaking nice. The ride, even with the monster mud digger tires was second to none. The radio is louder than I prefer, but crystal clear. Lighting in forwards and reverse was spot on. Enough power with 4 folks in it to go where it shouldn't, thankfully he didn't. The only negatives I could come up with was that Lucas didn't want to get it dirty :****: . He weaved around almost every mudhole, stayed off of trails he knew would potentially scratch or do damage and just generally didn't drive like most owner of RZR's do. If I were looking for a 4 seater booze cruiser, this would be it.

Sold, I am looking for a hauler or anyonext that may be heading towards Rock Springs, WY that would like fuel money.

GIZMO1 said:
Sold, I am looking for a hauler or anyonext that may be heading towards Rock Springs, WY that would like fuel money.
looking for any trades

waldo1009 said:
looking for any trades

I think he it says sold. Trade would be money for hauling at this point. Notice after my endorsement on it being a cherry ride, it sold. Good thing my finders fee is just a ride on the boat, whenever its fixed of course :stir:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I think he it says sold. Trade would be money for hauling at this point. Notice after my endorsement on it being a cherry ride, it sold. Good thing my finders fee is just a ride on the boat, whenever its fixed of course :stir:

Or a nights stay in the new MotorHouse!

lowbudgetjunk said:

That's rite, Thanks man and you are always welcome on the boat.

When you done the SATV lift, did you get brackets to use your factory shocks or did you get it with the phantom shocks?

I had the phantom shocks on my 800s and hated them. Just fyi.

ibrokeit said:
I had the phantom shocks on my 800s and hated them. Just fyi.

Think they had an earlier version of them and they did suck may have been what you had :dunno:

B.DRAKE said:
Think they had an earlier version of them and they did suck may have been what you had :dunno:

Yep mine were older for sure