• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ( SOLD )2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900

Re: 2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 ( Price Reduced )

Rode all over Hawk Pride in this bad boy all weekend. Wonderfully maintained and smooth. :****:

Re: Re: 2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 ( Price Reduced )

bad80cj said:
Rode all over Hawk Pride in this bad boy all weekend. Wonderfully maintained and smooth. :****:
Good thing he didn't let ya have it Thursday night!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: 2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 ( Price Reduced )

onepieceatatime said:
Good thing he didn't let ya have it Thursday night!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hush your mouth! Nothing to see over here. :driving:

Re:

I know this is old and sold but how well did this thing do trail riding? Not talking bout hill killing or nothing but your normal trails maybe some smaller hills and rock trails ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I was just a passenger, but it did great. We rode all the main trails and followed a few buggies on crawler trails until they got stupid. Turned back around and raced and caught back up on the regular trails.

Re:

Bumpers said:
I know this is old and sold but how well did this thing do trail riding? Not talking bout hill killing or nothing but your normal trails maybe some smaller hills and rock trails ?

I think it'd do pretty badass on the trails. One day when I get through being broke, I'll put this lift on my Ranger and just keep my 30's. I just want the added clearance, width, and wheel travel!

It was a great trail machine, I went pretty much everywhere I wanted to at all the parks I took it to. The best trip of all with it was at Windrock. It was not a big rock rig at all and if you tried the big rocks it would always take out an axle.

GIZMO1 said:
It was a great trail machine, I went pretty much everywhere I wanted to at all the parks I took it to. The best trip of all with it was at Windrock. It was not a big rock rig at all and if you tried the big rocks it would always take out an axle.

Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I was thinking. Looks awesome I just don't know that it would do what I want

Bumpers said:
Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I was thinking. Looks awesome I just don't know that it would do what I want

You swappin out the rzr for a Ranger? Man I've been amazed at what my ole junker will do. I go everywhere any of the Rzr's with lifts and big tires go. Only thing I don't do is hill shoot, and I wouldn't do that even if I had a rzr. Getcha a General, you can fit 30's on them without even having to do a lift or different arms! Lol

Re: Re: ( SOLD )2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900

TacomaJD said:
You swappin out the rzr for a Ranger? Man I've been amazed at what my ole junker will do. I go everywhere any of the Rzr's with lifts and big tires go. Only thing I don't do is hill shoot, and I wouldn't do that even if I had a rzr. Getcha a General, you can fit 30's on them without even having to do a lift or different arms! Lol
Sold the rzr to a friend.. I've pretty much axed the idea of a ranger.. they look awesome set up right and would be a fun party wagon but I like to do technical rock trails and sometimes I TRY hill Killin. I'm just gunna wait a little while longer and see what all new releases are coming.. I know poolaris and canam both have something coming this month.

I like the generals but I don't fit lol .. being 6'6" sometimes limits you on the vehicles you can operate :****:

Re: Re: Re: ( SOLD )2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900

Bumpers said:
Sold the rzr to a friend.. I've pretty much axed the idea of a ranger.. they look awesome set up right and would be a fun party wagon but I like to do technical rock trails and sometimes I TRY hill Killin. I'm just gunna wait a little while longer and see what all new releases are coming.. I know poolaris and canam both have something coming this month.

I like the generals but I don't fit lol .. being 6'6" sometimes limits you on the vehicles you can operate :****:

Whuuttt? I have sat in Ranger 800, 900, and 1000, General, and Ranger 900/570 and felt like I had more room in the General and Ranger than any Rzr lol. I'm 6'1" 220 lbs. But that may be bc of my leg.

Literally the only negative with mine (for me) is full body width. A rzr with sliders would suffer way less body damage than my Ranger. But I usually don't get crazy enough to drag the sides anyways. I've busted my plastic rockers all to ****. One day I'd like to carry it down to Angryfab and see if he can fab up some beefy sliders I can actually use.

I sat in one at a boat show last year and with the seat all the way back my knees were on the dash.. In the rzr's I have a couple intches between my right knee and the dash. Rangers have plenty of room

Bumpers said:
I sat in one at a boat show last year and with the seat all the way back my knees were on the dash.. In the rzr's I have a couple intches between my right knee and the dash. Rangers have plenty of room

You a big boy! Lol.

Am I seeing it right that the new Ranger 1000's are just the 900 chassis with a 1000cc engine in them?

TacomaJD said:
You a big boy! Lol.

Am I seeing it right that the new Ranger 1000's are just the 900 chassis with a 1000cc engine in them?

you right.. being tall is overrated... i don't fit very well in most anything offroad related lol

the ranger appears to be the same just with a 1k engine.. I'm sure it will be a beast and the amount of power you can gain tuning them should be well on up there

Re: Re: ( SOLD )2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900

Bumpers said:
you right.. being tall is overrated... i don't fit very well in most anything offroad related lol

the ranger appears to be the same just with a 1k engine.. I'm sure it will be a beast and the amount of power you can gain tuning them should be well on up there
Hate to bump this again, but seem this on Ranger forum, same 6" satv lift as Lucas had, on 34.5" Outlaws. Bitch is huge!

30d3cead7baf75004c9939c6eccefdf6.jpg

ef042c6ed9703e959e64574908596310.jpg

B.DRAKE said:
Damn you bumping this rig I wanted it so bad :****:

all you gotta do is go dig up a can in the back yard and its yours :****:

I don't miss it, It was a fun rig but it was just to big. I am sure I will have a change of hart once it gets cold and I am getting rained on in the Jeep.